ETHOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at ETHOS

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ETHOS (Newtown, PA).

Interview

The entire process was a bit lengthy. After the phone screen, I was brought in for an interview and met with several different people - all of which seemed extremely strict and uptight (which is rare for this type of agency). The entire interview was a SOLID 2+ hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous work experiences, and why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ETHOS in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was extensive and thorough because they want to make sure they have the best employees. I met with numerous employees at different times so that they could get plenty of opinions of what they thought of me.

Negotiation

Ethos did most of the negotiation for me.

Human Resources Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ETHOS (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Short, Quick and effective though finding the office was a little challange.. the entire process was casual.. initially i was a bit nervous but... the interviewer was understanding. and started the interview very casually. hence overall it was v good experience.

Interview Questions

• questions about who you are...??? what are u willing to pursue... future goals... and what have you graduated in ?and Why?   1 Answer