EZlocal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at EZlocal

Telemarketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EZlocal (Lombard, IL).

Interview

You will bet hired if you want to work there. That's how bad it is, the job itself sucks but the managers are worse. The president only has the managers at their position because they can sell but have no other attributes that are equally if not more important than selling like being professional.

Interview Questions

• What is your background. If you are interested in the job you will be asked to sit in for an hour to see people do their job and then sleep on it weather you want the job. The managers are very nice at first but after a month they treat you like everyone else. Managers are unprofessional to say the least, not only to the employees but to the costumers but for some reason the prez and owner turn a blind eye to the managers behavior. The high turnover rate is a huge part of the managers fault.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Managers are horrible.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EZlocal (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Very inviting atmosphere, super professional and explained the job thoroughly. I understood everything that would be expected of me daily and I learned about the company and its values. Management is well organized and both interviews were conducted in a timely manner.

Interview Questions