Eagle Eye Synergies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Eagle Eye Synergies

2.0

Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eagle Eye Synergies (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

2 interview. Sit down questions for the first interview. And the follow up interview was hands on experience in feild to see where i fit in the company. final step was answer questions about follow up interview.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eagle Eye Synergies (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

The most unprofessional and weirdest interview I hav been to. I thought I was in a nut house. The receptionist was blasting music from her phone, there was a group of people in the back blasting music even louder and the owner or manager made me feel so awkward.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel as though you could take on a managerial role?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eagle Eye Synergies (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was first in a crowed room with about 20 other applicants. I was interviewed briefly, but the young gentleman would not tell me anything about compensation or benefits. I was told that I needed to come back the next day for an 8 hour interview process, which was a complete waste of time. Door to door sales wrapped in a silver blanket. Lied over the initial phone call about medical benefits.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself if five years?   1 Answer

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eagle Eye Synergies (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

From the get go, their office is a shady set up; with two different business names printed and tacked on the door like they just changed it or decided on the new name this morning.

Interview Questions

• where do you want to be in five years time   1 Answer

Offered to come back for a second interview the next day, and to clear "from 12 until about 830pm in your schedule".

Account Manager Interview

Application

Interview

The process takes place over the course of two or three days. Initial interview last about 20 minutes and is standard review of qualifications as well as probing questions to gauge candidates skill set/ potential fit within the company. The second interview is an all day assessment that consist of shadowing a manager and getting a feel for the day to day operations. At the end of the second interview there is a brief evaluation and, if passed,a third and final interview will be conducted on the spot and employment will be determined immediately following the third interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Limited negotiation. Eagle eye was very accommadating and strait forward about their promotion and compensation structure.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eagle Eye Synergies (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

All together this is just a shady place. I felt suspicion the moment I walked in the doors. Interview was fast and you can just tell every word out of the woman's mouth was a lie. That it is if you can "read" people. Her body language screamed "I could care less what your saying" kind of attitude. Being the intelligent woman I am, sensing the pyramid scheme from a mile away. I declined there so called second interview. Which is pretty much a day of you shadowing some idiot who doesn't even have the U.S right to be here. Also your whole "team" might end up arrested knocking on random people's doors to harass them into buying whatever it is they sell. Stay away from this disgrace of a place :) :) :) I've been well down the marketing scam with these so called companies before.

Interview Questions

• where do you se yourself in five years?   2 Answers

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eagle Eye Synergies (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Its was easy going. They were really up beat and made me feel comfortable. Out in the field ir was brutally cold but we made the best of it, and remained positive and professional at all times. Everything was a smooth process

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in ten years   1 Answer
    • did i have any prior experience   1 Answer

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eagle Eye Synergies (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was called in for my first interview by phone, they verified my appointment via email. This made it very easy for me to find the address and make my appointment on time. Once in the office the receptionist was very polite and respectful. She was able to get me settled and ready for my interview. Once in the interview it's was a relaxed environment which allowed me to answer questions accurately.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lead people and train them?   1 Answer

Sales/Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eagle Eye Synergies (Phila, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was a very quick and direct line of questioning to find out what I was applying for and do I understand the standards that Eagle Eye as a company emphasizes. Brief yet effective to get a very broad perspective on what is to be expected when joining this company

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5-10 years from now?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eagle Eye Synergies in January 2016.

Interview

I was asked a few questions, which I feel I did well on. I was told to come back for a second round interview. For the second round I spent the day with one of the managers who showed me the ropes.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer