KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Eclipse Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eclipse Marketing

Eclipse Marketing

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing in Jul 2022

Interview

Extremely rushed. Spoke very fast gave a basic very basic explanation of what the company does. Scam. Again definitely not a career job. It seems like you're going to work your fanny off with little appreciation

Interview Questions
  • I made the mistake of not being firm enough. They basically will answer none of your questions with a with a direct answer
    1 Answer

Eclipse Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing

Interview

Awful, interviewer chewing gum asking question and didn't listen to answers. They text you and say to wear business attire but the young man doing the interview was chewing gum, not professional. His handshake was wimpy. Not impressed at all.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Eclipse Marketing

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing in Mar 2022

Interview

Really the job title should have been Field Sales Representative because you're selling AT&T products in retail locations (see other reviews for those comments). The job description on Zip Recruiter was completely misleading as well as their website. The woman interviewing me was very professional and eventually came clean on what the job actually entailed. For me, was a waste of my time and travel. Wouldn't have applied if I was aware of the true specifics of the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and experience. Why did you leave your last position? What did you enjoy most about your last position? Asked about leadership skills.

Eclipse Marketing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing

Interview

The process was fairly simple and the interviewer did a great job of making me less nervous. I was able to answer all of their questions and also ask some of my own at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eclipse Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing

Interview

Great the interview was quick and over the phone it was a great time talking to them and they were very sweet and generally loved the job they are doing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing (Southfield, MI)

Interview

Wasn’t really asking question about me. Was asking mostly about the different jobs i did. I never done an interview where they didn’t ask about me and what i do in life

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing (Southfield, MI)

Interview

There was an initial phone screen followed by an interview and overview of the firm in person at the time I interviewed. As there is relatively high turnover in sales, I heard back within the week.

Interview Questions
  • Goals/Aspirations Tell me about yourself What makes you motivated

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing (Southfield, MI) in Aug 2021

Interview

Invited to the location. You sign in and they do a two part interview. First one is just to see who you are as a person the second is to see what you're all about work wise. They call you the same day to let you know if you made it. Nice people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing (Southfield, MI) in Jul 2020

Interview

Submitted resume via linked in and received an interview offer after a couple days. Drove an hour to the interview. When I arrived, I was given a sheet of paper that had questions on it like "what is your hourly pay expectation?" and "What is your weekly pay expectation?" It also asked me if I have reliable transportation. At that point, I knew that the interview was not going to be what I applied for and was beneath what I am qualified for. No professional role is going to ask me for my hourly and weekly pay expectation, and any career role that is worth while is not going to ask me if I have reliable transportation. So I sat down with the first interviewer and he began to tell me about how the role supports clients such as Sam's Club, Verizon, Direct TV, etc. and that this role is to bring is additional clientele for those companies. So I stopped him right there and said, "This sounds like a sales role." He tried to back up by saying that it sort of is but that you have to communicate with people and it involves marketing as well. Um, no. That's not what a marketing and communications role does. I explained that I applied for a marketing and communications role and that I was not interested in sales. He said there must have been some sort of misunderstanding. No, there was no misunderstanding. I just caught you red handed in some sort of weird bait and switch interview process. Not cool. This company might be good for people who want to do cold sales, but I would never consider this company for anything simply because of the non-transparency I experienced. An offer was not made because I chose to leave after being there for less than 10 mins. I was not interested in anything else they had to say or offer. I have my bachelors degree and I'm not about to accept any type of job that isn't honest from the get go. I'm also not going to waste my time with a company that feels the need to ask me if I have reliable transportation... That shouldn't have to be something they worry about unless they are paying people so little that the turn over rate is sky high. Save yourself the trouble and keep on looking folks.

Interview Questions
  • What is your hourly pay expectation? What is your weekly pay expectation? Do you have reliable transportation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing (Southfield, MI) in Jul 2020

Interview

I applied online and got a feedback the same day. We set up an in person interview the next day. It went surprisingly fast. The first interview lasted 20min. They explained to me their activity and how it was organised. They wanted to see me again the next day for another interview but I decided to withdraw my application when I discovered that they were not digital at all but more focused on direct marketing.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews