Eclipse Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Eclipse Marketing

2.1

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing (Dearborn, MI) in August 2018.

Interview

The office is pretty nice and the people were all nice, well dressed and well mannered. It felt like a place of business. They went over everything with me in my second interview. I don’t have much experience but I hope I did well and they hire me.

Interview Questions

Eclipse Marketing Response

Nov 1, 2018 – Owner

Thank you for leaving a review we enjoyed meeting with you and we wish you the best of luck in our hiring process!

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing (Dearborn, MI) in January 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by Deanna after submitting my resume. She was able to answer all of my questions and set me up with a meeting time to come In and meet with the manager. I met with Mr. Weaver and am waiting to meet with the Eclipse team again for a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

Eclipse Marketing Response

Dec 9, 2019 – HR Manager

Thanks so much for your review we're glad to hear of your positive experience!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing (Dearborn, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

Process took about 1 week. Interview #1 followed by a follow up interview the next morning if the first one goes well. The interviewer were very friendly and easy to talk to. Everything was very professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing (Dearborn, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process went extremely well. They send you in for one interview, and then depending on the first interview you're immediately scheduled for a follow up one the next day.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of success?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing (Dearborn, MI) in July 2018.

Interview

Office location was in a business center. So very professional. Front desk was nice. Adam the CEO personally came to introduce himself and walk me to his office. Made me feel very comfortable, he was very engaged and just had some basic questions.

Interview Questions

• What are some qualities that you’re looking for within a company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing (Dearborn, MI) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and the very next day I received an email to schedule an interview. I arrived there and there was a good wait before they let me in. Then Mr. Weaver came and introduced himself and lead me to his office. The interview took 15 minutes and he asked a lot of questions. He said they would give me a call if they want me to move on to round two.

Interview Questions

• Past job experience and details about the duties I performed.   1 Answer
    • Tell me some qualities about you that make you fit for this position   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing (Dearborn, MI) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process and short and chill, Adam the CEO is really good at making one feel comfortable, I enjoyed it so much I wanted to stay longer!! First interview is just an introduction to the company and brief description of the job and based on how good that goes, you will get a second interview which is basically meeting with the Account manager who will explain your job in detail ( salary, expectations, etc...) which is extremely chill and there’s nothing to worry about!!

Entry Level Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

First impression of the building was that it looked very clean and professional. I was greeted by a gentlemen of the admin staff who was very polite.

I arrived 15 minutes early for my interview and was greeted by the CEO Adam on time.

Seems like a quality company and I'm hoping to hear back from Eclipse for a second round!

Interview Questions

• What qualities or attributes are you looking for within a company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and informative. My interviewer, Adam, who is also the owner of the company, did a great job of explaining the business and the management training program.

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eclipse Marketing (Southfield, MI).

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. I applied online and they got back to me the next day. Management was very professional and described the position in detail and answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions

Eclipse Marketing Response

Dec 9, 2019 – Owner

Thank you for your review, we're excited to have you on board!