Eden Scott Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eden Scott Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.4

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Eden Scott (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick e-mail about availability, phone interview, first interview, online personality test, final interview

Very long process, I waited for each feedback more than a week, however the HR person is kind

Final interview:
    - rola play
    -presentation
    - meeting with owners

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eden Scott (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruitment Staffing Services, interviewing for a Consultant role. Very straight forward questions, nothing too taxing, face to face with one of their Managers. Why do you want to work for ? What do you think you can bring to? Tell me about your experience working for ? What experience do you have hitting sales targets? What do you enjoy about working in this industry? What are your motivations?

Billings Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eden Scott (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward.
    1st step was approach by the agency and a quick meeting and understanding current situation and skill set.
    2nd step was an interview with the Blackrock office agency client.
    3rd step was a quick background check by the agency.

overall Straightforward and structured.

Leading to an offer with the client.

Interview Questions

• Competency based interview   1 Answer
    • My experience and examples showing skills relevant to the role.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eden Scott (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

2 stages, including a presentation where they lied about the clients they currently had! A mixture of competency questions, meet the team and discussing your 6 month business plan. In hindsight this last section has made me wonder why I didn't ask them about their business plan, if they even have 6 months left.

Interview Questions

• Present on your 6 month business plan.   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Office Manager/PA Post Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eden Scott (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Very thorough review process. The advisor I'm dealing with was extremely courteous and helpful throughout the screening process. She very quickly matched the relevant essential skills from my CV to the job requirements and highlighted a number that were very desirable for her clients post. She has maintained regular touch throughout the screening process which is currently on going and has advised on a small number of posts coming up.

Interview Questions

• What experience had I gained from my various employers. What was my salary expectation for the post.   1 Answer