EdgeLink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at EdgeLink

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EdgeLink (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

I had 6 interviews total, and didn't get the job. The first was a phone interview with the CEO, then an in-person with the manager under him. After that was a video interview with an executive recruiter. They called me after that and asked if I'd be interested in interviewing for another position (similar position, different department). I said sure, and had a phone interview with the other CEO. I had a phone interview, then an in-person interview with the manager below him. There were many redundancies, and it didn't seem like information travelled well from one person to the next.

Interview Questions

• There was sales role-play in several of the interviews.   Answer Question

Account Manager/Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EdgeLink (Portland, OR) in February 2011.

Interview

I went through a typical phone screen interview, which led to an invitation for a 1:1 interview. I met with the group executive first, and then the senior employee for the group. Overall, it was a very good experience. They were good about explaining what the job involved and what their expectations were. They're big on vetting candidates and like to go through the candidate's resume during the interview. It was a positive experience and not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• What would one of your former bosses say about you if they were sitting here right now?   Answer Question