EdgeLink Reviews | Glassdoor

Jeff Miller

1. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO

Pros

They have a fun culture built by quality people who live by their mission statement. EdgeLink does it the right way and I am always proud to say that I worked there. They know the market, they know tech, and they provide excellent training.

Cons

No real cons come to mind.

EdgeLink Response

Apr 9, 2015 – Director of Marketing

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! Great to hear your experience.

2. "Amazing Place to Work"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at EdgeLink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people you work with are amazing. Everyone has a great attitude and is genuinely happy to be at work, which is so rare these days. The owners and managers spend a great deal of one on one time with you when you start to provide you the tools you need to be successful. They really make the environment fun and if you work hard, you will be successful. Upper management is fair and honest and it makes you feel good to work for a company with such great values.

Cons

Honestly can't think of many, maybe an office in downtown Denver rather than the DTC.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! And thanks for the opportunity!

"Without a doubt the best company to work for!"

I have been working at EdgeLink full-time

Pros

The owners and management at Edgelink make their employees their priority without exception. The team camaraderie is unmatched. What you have here is a group of individuals that LOVE to help people and Edgelink provides a wonderful environment to do that and also make money. They are fair and balanced, the door is always open if you need to talk at any time. Edgelink is transparent and "Integrity" is the only goal at the end of the day. We have a recruiting team that collectively has been in the business for more than 40 years and we are tight. I feel appreciated and not a day goes by that someone thanks me for my efforts. Work/life balance is fostered. We have a very generous PTO plan which allows us the time we need to recharge and spend time with family. Edgelink is a one in a million and I am grateful every day I am here.

Cons

The only comments I have here is about the 401K plan and the lack of a match. This does not change my opinion about the company in any way. There are way too many otherr great things

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing....This company is great because of Mike and Jeff.

"Why do you need my salary history?"

Pros

Seemed very energetic and friendly up until I couldn't provide salary history for one position.

Cons

Got extremely upset when I explained that I'd signed a non-disclosure agreement that required me not to discuss my salary. Accused me of lying, saying that they had never heard of this. I've signed one of these in about half of my jobs...

Advice to Management

No one else I've interviewed with requires a salary history, and most don't even ask. I'm sure you can be successful without demanding that, or at least be upfront and respectful with candidates who are not comfortable providing that information....

EdgeLink Response

Jul 20, 2016 – Director of Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. EdgeLink is committed to ensuring that all candidates and employees are provided with an experience that respects their personal dignity and encourages personal and ... More

6. "Amazing people, making positive impacts"

I have been working at EdgeLink full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Each day you're surrounded with positive minded, successful people
    Owners are fair and provide great leadership, encourage you to grow
    Great reputation in the marketplace
    Downtown location, great restaurants in every direction

Cons

Nothing much comes to mind

Advice to Management

Keep pushing people to learn and grow.