EdgeLink Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated January 4, 2018

4.1
Jeff Miller

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Excellent contract company"

Former Contractor - Security Engineer
    Former Contractor - Security Engineer

I worked at EdgeLink as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Good communication and friendly staff.

Cons

I have not had any negative experiences working with them.

2. "Great company and ownership"

Former Employee - Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at EdgeLink full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great place to work. The ownership truly cares about "positively impacting the lives" of others. It's a great place to grow your skills in tech and recruiting. There are a lot of spam recruiting firms out there this is a quality shop

Cons

Very competitive industry with a lot of noise

Advice to Management

Keep the positivity flowing

Aug 29, 2017 – Management

Thank you for sharing your input! We appreciate your feedback and glad to hear you are having a positive experience with us!

"Technical Recruiter"

I have been working at EdgeLink full-time

Pros

For me, it's about the chance to do good work. EdgeLink gives me the freedom to do my job right. To spend time with customers. To do good work that I'm proud of.

Cons

The first year was slow because I was starting from scratch, but they gave me the room to get started and it paid off

Jul 13, 2017 – Management

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your input and glad to see you succeed!

4. "RUN!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at EdgeLink (More than a year)

Pros

There are few if any pros other than that they are in a hot market

Cons

In this company you should expect to be paid at least 50% below market value and way below what other employers are willing to pay. The salary expectation is $40k for a job paying around $60k anywhere else. Further they do not paint an accurate picture of your ability to succeed and instead make it hazy on what realistic expectations are for success/income. Their leadership is passive aggressive and cares more about what clothes you are wearing than how you are improving. From there it only gets worse as their business model is outdated and prevents people from being paid what they are worth.

The most glaring example of what to expect when working for them is this story which multiple previous employees can attest to its accuracy.

One employee was called "ungrateful little B**h" because the team lead disagreed with his approach. Point being this is quite possibly the most toxic work environment that exists in Denver today.

This is not an organization you would every want to work for point blank.

Advice to Management

Close your doors as you are putting yourself at risk for a lawsuit based on harassment and possible violence in the work place.

Jul 11, 2017 – Management

Thank you for your candid response. Although it hurts in the gut to receive feedback such as this, it is something we take very seriously as an organization and will do everything in our power to... More

"Why do you need my salary history?"

Pros

Seemed very energetic and friendly up until I couldn't provide salary history for one position.

Cons

Got extremely upset when I explained that I'd signed a non-disclosure agreement that required me not to discuss my salary. Accused me of lying, saying that they had never heard of this. I've signed one of these in about half of my jobs...

Advice to Management

No one else I've interviewed with requires a salary history, and most don't even ask. I'm sure you can be successful without demanding that, or at least be upfront and respectful with candidates who are not comfortable providing that information....

Jul 20, 2016 – Director of Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. EdgeLink is committed to ensuring that all candidates and employees are provided with an experience that respects their personal dignity and encourages personal and... More

"Without a doubt the best company to work for!"

I have been working at EdgeLink full-time

Pros

The owners and management at Edgelink make their employees their priority without exception. The team camaraderie is unmatched. What you have here is a group of individuals that LOVE to help people and Edgelink provides a wonderful environment to do that and also make money. They are fair and balanced, the door is always open if you need to talk at any time. Edgelink is transparent and "Integrity" is the only goal at the end of the day. We have a recruiting team that collectively has been in the business for more than 40 years and we are tight. I feel appreciated and not a day goes by that someone thanks me for my efforts. Work/life balance is fostered. We have a very generous PTO plan which allows us the time we need to recharge and spend time with family. Edgelink is a one in a million and I am grateful every day I am here.

Cons

The only comments I have here is about the 401K plan and the lack of a match. This does not change my opinion about the company in any way. There are way too many otherr great things

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing....This company is great because of Mike and Jeff.

"Great Company"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO

Pros

They have a fun culture built by quality people who live by their mission statement. EdgeLink does it the right way and I am always proud to say that I worked there. They know the market, they know tech, and they provide excellent training.

Cons

No real cons come to mind.

Apr 9, 2015 – Director of Marketing

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! Great to hear your experience.

"Amazing Place to Work"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at EdgeLink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people you work with are amazing. Everyone has a great attitude and is genuinely happy to be at work, which is so rare these days. The owners and managers spend a great deal of one on one time with you when you start to provide you the tools you need to be successful. They really make the environment fun and if you work hard, you will be successful. Upper management is fair and honest and it makes you feel good to work for a company with such great values.

Cons

Honestly can't think of many, maybe an office in downtown Denver rather than the DTC.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! And thanks for the opportunity!

"Amazing people, making positive impacts"

I have been working at EdgeLink full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Each day you're surrounded with positive minded, successful people
    Owners are fair and provide great leadership, encourage you to grow
    Great reputation in the marketplace
    Downtown location, great restaurants in every direction

Cons

Nothing much comes to mind

Advice to Management

Keep pushing people to learn and grow.