Edinburgh Napier University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Edinburgh Napier University

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edinburgh Napier University

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Edinburgh Napier University.

Interview

1 interview. 30minutes late to be interviewed. Interview last 30-40 minutes. Mixture of competency based questions and scenarios. Interviewers friendly. Told I would hear in 4days. Heard outcome 6days later.

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edinburgh Napier University (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview with HR who were very nice and tried to make the experience as relaxed as possible. Were more interested in competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Just general how to work in a team, leadership etc etc questions   Answer Question

Project Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edinburgh Napier University (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard panel interview where was asked a set of questions by a panel of 3 members, not a HR person in panel, but mix of academic/support. Application online, shortlisting, invite to interview, interview then decision.

Data Centre & Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edinburgh Napier University (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Panel-based interview with three people, including the line manager for the post. There was no technical test nor technically-specific questions during the interview, nor was a presentation required. The interview lasted around an hour, and was fairly relaxed. The interview was structured around the competencies specified for the role in the job listing; success in the interview was heavily dependent on having prepared by examining the competencies and explaining how they related to my skills and experience.