Edward Don Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Edward Don

2.2

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Don (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I got a call from HR. First I had a phone screen with HR, Manager and Network Administrator and next I was asked to come onsite for final interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked cisco router and switch commands, troubleshooting questions, basic network questions   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Don (Woodridge, IL).

Interview

First, there was brief interview with a human resource associate, to discuss work history and education. Then, there was a more in depth interview with hiring manager. He asked more in depth questions regarding the position and your knowledge of the company. Be sure to know the company
     Motto "everything but food".

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What do you plan to gain out of this position?   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Riverside, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edward Don (North Riverside, IL).

Interview

Be honest on your application.You will be on probation through an agency.If they do not like you they will not hire you.Be punctual,productive,and mind your business.You are there to work not make friends.

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Don.

Interview

Very laid back and conversational. Overall it was not intimidating at all and was a very positive experience for both the interviewer and interviewee. As long as your prepared to talk about yourself it's very nice.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Edward Don (Farmers Branch, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Good Interview located in their Warehouse. Asked a lot of questions on lead generations and business growth. Their is opportunity to be creative in the interview process, they ask you to help develop and implement new ideas. The company is large enough to offer growth opportunity but still small enough for your efforts to get noticed.

Interview Questions

• How to generate business and leads for new customers?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Edward Don (Jefferson City, MO) in May 2013.

Interview

When I applied I felt the person interviewing had no idea about Ed. Don. He never really asked what my present job was, what my goals were. I got an idea the man really wasn't into Edward Don.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Don (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Great experience with a relaxing set-up. Wonderful people, great questions, adequate time and feedback to my own questions. I would recommend anyone to apply. No regrets whatsoever. Smooth process and excellent relay of interview feedback. Was quite exciting

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edward Don.

Interview

sort of laid back got the feeling h/r guy was clueless. There were no difficult questions! It was sort of hard to get any answers out of the h/r guy except where the territory was!

Interview Questions

• Q: What was one thing that they asked you? cant remember any   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I don't think there was much negotiation to be had.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Three separate interviews. Two in person and the other over the phone. Interviews were on time and to the point. The whole process was quite simple. Is this enough words yet?

Customer Service Interview

Interview

2 steps phone screen and then panel interview. SAP Training was a big plus. They care you know how to do what you're being asked to do. I liked the team environment and a genuine concern for 'doing it right'. Their commitment came through loud and clear.