Eide Bailly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Campus Technology Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eide Bailly (Lehi, UT) in February 2019.

Interview

I spoke with Eide Bailly at a college career fair, sent in my resume, and came in for an on-site interview a week later. I only had one interview and will likely be coming onto the Eide Bailly team in a cohort of Campus Technology Consulting Associates, where Eide Bailly will train all of us to become Eide Bailly consultants. It was a panel interview with 4 people -- three NetSuite consultants and 1 SalesForce consultant. 2 of them Zoomed in from Denver. I interviewed the beginning of February and wont' hear back until March.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you and your team couldn't follow the normal steps to solve a problem.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you worked on a project that failed.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Interview

I first had a phone interview with HR. After a few days I received a call from then and was called for an in-person interview. I had two sessions of in-person interview. First interview was with a manager. Second interview was with a partner.

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eide Bailly (Mankato, MN) in September 2018.

Interview

Fairly straightforward, phone interview first with a recruiter then had lunch interview with a partner I had previously met during a networking event. Same questions were asked on the phone and face to face. Partner took notes about my answers in front of me during our lunch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the roles you take on while working with a team.   Answer Question
    • What are 3 adjectives your friends would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eide Bailly in October 2018.

Interview

I was asked standard interview questions, mostly behavioral, nothing technical. They were also open to discuss the job and their expectation of new employees. Overall, the process lasts for a bout a few weeks.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Typical process, initial phone screen then interviews onsite. Recruiter was extremely friendly and easy to work with! There were no questions that were overly difficult or out of the ordinary, and everyone I talked to was very friendly

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eide Bailly (Denver, CO).

Interview

Round Robin style interview with many different members interviewing you in shorter sessions. The interviews were focused on their company and then led to interviewee questions about what they talked about.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eide Bailly.

Interview

Applied online and got called for a phone interview. About 10 business days later got a call for an in office interview. Went over benefits and met with partner and senior managers

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eide Bailly (Tulsa, OK) in October 2013.

Interview

On campus interview, followed by in office interview one week later of all eligible 1st round candidates. The campus interview consisted of a two person panel, standard STAR based questions. The in house interview consisted of 3 separate interviews conducted by HR, 2 supervisors, and then a senior partner. We were fed breakfast and lunch, given a tour, and warmly welcomed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eide Bailly (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very normal. The recruiter gave me a detailed description about the company, their culture and the position and asked me few questions about
    1. What I knew about their company?
    2. What I was looking for in my ideal job?
    3. What areas I have audited and what industries I have audited before?
    4. What industries I was most comfortable with?
    5. Top 3 work skills?
    6. Salary expectations?

Interview Questions

• What are the top 3 work skills to be fit in the position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eide Bailly (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a few partners and managers. Questions that they asked were not very technical--it's more about getting to know you and seeing if you are a culture fit. You have to take a personality test to qualify. Be sure to review the culture statement beforehand and make sure to follow up after the interview. As with any public accounting job interview, make sure to take notes during the interview and have notes prepared prior in order to demonstrate that you are interested in the position and have done your homework

Interview Questions

• What are your three biggest strengths? What is your biggest weakest?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eide Bailly.

Interview

Was a campus interview. I was asked why Eide Bailly, then the whole interview consisted of behavioral questions. You are expected to ask questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are three words your friends would use to describe you?   Answer Question