KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Einstein Industries Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Einstein Industries

Einstein Industries

Application

I interviewed at Einstein Industries

Interview

I had quite a few interviews that included the recruiter, editor, group interview with higher ups, and two unpaid, time consuming writing tests. One timed. All the general questions were asked and often repeated.

Interview Questions
  • What is the project your most proud of?
    Answer Question

Einstein Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Einstein Industries in Jul 2021

Interview

After reviewing my resume and issuing a brief psychological exam, HR asked to interview me via Zoom. The interviewer not only never showed up to the meeting, but she failed to reply to my emails saying first that I was in the Zoom room, and second that I was leaving after waiting 20 minutes with no correspondence from the Einstein side. It is now a day later so it appears she/they did not find it important to apologize or let me know what happened. Even a virtual interview requires preparation. Mine included finding childcare for my two little ones. What a total letdown that I went to all that trouble just to be stood up. I find it insulting. I’ve never experienced such a lack of professionalism or courtesy in my entire career and I have absolutely no interest in this company as a result.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Einstein Industries

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Einstein Industries

Interview

If you ask a candidate to spend time in a coding challenge, you need to be willing to write at least a small feedback/ personalized rejection e-mail. I got my rejection in a non-reply message after successfully completed their challenge in less than 24 h.

Interview Questions
  • String manipulation of a config file without using parse functions

Einstein Industries

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Einstein Industries

Interview

Super easy process. The phone interview was about 30 mins. A recruiter asked a few questions and described the role. We scheduled an in person interview with recruiter and sales manager a couple days later. In person interview took less than an hour

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Einstein Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Einstein Industries in Mar 2016

Interview

Simple phone interview followed by an in office interview by Sales Director, Sales Manager, and HR. Phone interview was with Jessica in HR, really cool and nice. Michael Hurley, Dave DaSilva and Jessica were all in the interview process which lasted about 45 minutes. The questions were standard and focused around being able to called call for 7 hours a day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Einstein Industries (Miami, FL) in Feb 2016

Interview

I applied online and they get back to you fairly fast. The Interviewers were very nice. There was a phone interview and a first and second round interview as well. The phone interview was just like any other phone interview. And, the first and second round interview had pretty much the same questions but with different interviewers from the company. Overall, it was a good interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Einstein Industries (San Diego, CA) in Jan 2016

Interview

Simple interview process with some of the current copywriters where they outline the tasks and assess your ability to complete them, as well as learn a bit about your background. At the end there is a writing assessment for a sample copywriting assignment, similar to one that might be necessary in the workplace.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a difficult client?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Einstein Industries (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2015

Interview

I replied to a add on LinkedIn and was emailed the next day. The HR manager spoke with me on the phone for about 20 minutes, then scheduled my to come in the following day for an in person interview. I arrived early, what I noticed was the office seemed small and put together quickly I can't exactly explain it but for a company that has been around for a while it looked cheap. There were exposed taped wires cheap computers and tv and it wasn't very clean. There were about 30 desk and maybe 7 employees were working and not one of them greeted me or even made eye contact with me. I found that every strange. When I signed in there was about 10 people who had already interviewed and it was still about two hours before lunch. I feel like the company may just interview a lot of people for some kind of numbers game, maybe they get money per interview. Not sure. But there really wasn't many employees working. When I was Interviewed it was exactly 6 Min I guess I was a little nervous but the questions were about my background and other bland questions the people who interviewed me looked like very young people with not too much experience themselves. Before I left they said they would call be , which they did not they emailed me the next morning basically saying they meet so many strong candidates they were going to pursue and although they were impressed they were going with the other candidates. It didn't really make sense to me but I really feel they don't really hire people there anyways or that it's a real job I don't know. If they were truly looking for for talent and to thrive in more sales , which clearly they need, that would be hiring people like myself but I'm sure I dodged a bullet. The salary was pretty low and actually the next day I got a great offer with a great company for 2 X more the salary. I just wanted to write this so people out there who go for an interview are aware based on my experience and others. Personally I would not waste my time.

Interview Questions
  • Would I be ok with calling 50 people and getting 48 no's how would I handle it.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Einstein Industries (San Diego, CA) in Sep 2015

Interview

The interview process was very quick. The phone screen was standard. I had my first initial in person interview at the beginning of the week. I came back a couple days later and they let me know the afternoon of my interview that I got the job. The first round of interviews was pretty basic. They got to know me and told me more about the company. The second round of interviews was a little bit tougher. We role played and I got a lot of questions and objections thrown my way. It was a tad intimidating but paid off because I got the job!

Interview Questions
  • Standard sale position questions. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Einstein Industries (San Diego, CA)

Interview

This was a 3 step process: quick 10 minute phone interview, then an in person interview, then a second interview by a panel of 5. From phone interview to in person was about 2 weeks; I was quickly called for the second interview which was scheduled for the following day. I had originally applied for a different position; I was told that it the scope of the job had changed, although in the same field. I can deal with that. Questions were average, but i was surprised to find they were more focused on the original position (digital marketing manager) that I had applied for, and less relevant for the revised position (email marketing manager). I'm really writing this to agree with the other reviewer who uncovered the flaw in Einstein's hiring process, and that is the practice of telling a candidate that they decided to go with someone else while at the same time reposting the ad. I received a voicemail at about 9AM saying they were "going forward with another candidate that blew them out of the water"; at about 6pm i saw the position reposted on linkedin with the timestamp saying it was posted 9 hours prior. That coincided precisely with the time i received the voicemail. One must wonder if lying is endemic in the corporate culture, or if the recruiter just didn't know how to handle this type of situation.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews