Elbit Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.5

Applications Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Elbit Systems (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

A technical test only. Over the phone. Software questions, taken from HackerRank.
    The test is not that smart. Basic background check ups. Nothing fancy.
    Position is interesting though.
    How many more words can I write here that would make a difference? really, how many more?

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elbit Systems (Merrimack, NH) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied through website, and was contacted a month later for a phone interview. The phone interview all technical questions and several behavioral questions. Pretty straight forward. Following the phone interview, I was invited for an onsite interview a week later. This consisted of seven 45 minute interviews, several of them being technical.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions pertaining to system dynamics and heat transfer. The interviewer was a bit rude, and unprofessional as well as I was repeatedly uninterrupted.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elbit Systems (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

I was asked to go through 6 separate 30 minute interviews with various engineers in the company--mainly behavioral interviewing questions. Everyone was very nice and fair with their questions while being eager and responsive with answering mine. The culture seems to be pleasant, and all the people I met were great. Excellent interview experience.

I was given initial feedback on the interview within a couple days and received an offer within 2 weeks

NPI Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haifa (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Elbit Systems (Haifa (Israel)).

Interview

first interview - getting to know you, your background and education
    second interview - professional interview according to your profession and job necessity
    last interview - HR department talks to you about salary expectation and gives you the salary that they can afford

Interview Questions

• what is your approach in solving a problem?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Elbit Systems (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in June 2017.

Interview

within HR facility, one lady asking the question. No professional or direct manager in the room.
    Asking about my professional history. describing the job offered. asking about my salary expectations.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elbit Systems.

Interview

Sent to 'Adam Milo' center- specialize in Human resources, after the first interview. After basic interview with HR and second interview with the managers of the department. it wasn't was so hard but long, I guess.

Interview Questions

• Describe how would you write to the the QA team a QA test for a washing machine in technical writing.   Answer Question

BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haifa (Israel)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elbit Systems (Haifa (Israel)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was invited for an interview at the company after submitting my CV at the company's website. The process took about a week, and the HR invited me to an interview that lasted about 45 minutes.

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elbit Systems (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in December 2016.

Interview

Software team leader call me and ask some questions about android programming.
    He was interested to check my android experience. he was very experience and have lots experience in mobile development. The first interview took about 40 minutes by phone call.
    The following interviews are taking place at company site. The all process consist of several technical exams, hr interview and background check. The company offer lots of benefits to her employees and updated development challenges. The hr that set me the interview interested in my past experience. She try to suits me the best position that fit my skill.

Interview Questions

• Android questions: explain services types, Broadcast receiver, Intents types, Handlers, Cursor, Async Task, Looper, Fragments, Material Design , Manifest file, and others basic android components.   1 Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Elbit Systems in August 2016.

Interview

3 interviews, 1 technical, 1 HR, 1 with a manager. They mostly asked about my experience at my previous job, and also about specific projects i worked on. The screening was mostly by my resume and experience.

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Elbit Systems (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in March 2016.

Interview

Met with 3 mangers, first one asked some technical questions while the other two asked general questions. All and all they were very nice and forthcoming. The entire process is long due to background checks.