Electrical Engineering & Equipment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Electrical Engineering & Equipment

Interviews for Top Jobs at Electrical Engineering & Equipment

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I interviewed at Electrical Engineering & Equipment (Des Moines, IA) in March 2019.

Interview

Received an email out of the blue stating "that my resume was forwarded" for the position of Generator Service Technician and that he was interested in interviewing me that week.

I responded with message that a phone interview should be first because I am 285 miles away from his location.

He didn't reply for several days. I was thinking he must have gotten irritated with my response. I thought about it, decided to forward, resend the message I sent him several days earlier about a phone interview and to pick the day and time convenient for him.

He responded, saying he "must have missed the email" and he was "so busy" and went on to say that the following Monday at 8:30 AM would be a good time(It was the middle of the week at the time).

I confirmed and said I would call him then. He called ~8:00AM saying he was sick and to cancel the interview, But he would re-schedule.

A day later received an email from him and he indicated he would call me the following day at 3:00-3:30pm. I waited, and waited and waited and finally went off on projects I had to do at a little past 4:00pm. I received a call from him that went to voice mail at 4:15 pm. His voicemail was obviously being done in a vehicle while he was driving. He didn't apologize for missing the time, just made the excuse that his meeting last longer than expected. He said to call him in the next 15 minutes, and that he would call me the next day, but without a time specified. By the time I got his voicemail(Cell phone base home phone), it was well after 5:00 pm.

In any case he never called the next day as he promised, nor did he email me again, ever. Nothing.

3e company advertises this position on their site,but they do not advertise on Craigslist or Indeed. Not much of a chance to ever fill it. I searched and never found their advertisement for this position or any other. Because of the initial email I received from him and the company name, I went to their site after not finding the job anywhere else.

In any case, this guy is a ding bat and given his behavior I believe he would be very difficult to work for. This is rude, dismissive. I can only imagine that if someone is this way in first contact, how he would be if you were working for him.

This explains one of my most important questions I ask a company. Why do you have this opening? Did you loose someone?
    Why did they leave? You need to drill down with these questions because companies hide their problems too or you'll be another casualty trying to explain another ding on your resume.

Interview Questions

• I never got a question about anything because this guy could not stop missing interview appointments   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electrical Engineering & Equipment (Des Moines, IA) in June 2017.

Interview

2 interviews. One phone interview and one in person interview. Easy, relaxed interview. Very interested in your personal and business goals. All the standard drug screening and interviewing process

Interview Questions