Elite Marketing Interactions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elite Marketing Interactions Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elite Marketing Interactions

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Elite Marketing Interactions.

Interview

two to three interviews. Two are typically face-to-face. Initial interview may be a phone screen with a field or home office employee followed by 1:1 meetings with direct supervisor and upper management. Final interview may take place in home office in Grand Rapids, MI.

Interview Questions

• questions focused on motivating employees, time management, achieving sales goals   Answer Question

Sales Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elite Marketing Interactions (Charlotte, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

It was very positive,great attitude confident I had fun it was a lot of team work which I liked about the job they was teaching us a lot of things that we needed to know

Interview Questions

• How was my last job,what I was doing   1 Answer

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Elite Marketing Interactions (Moline, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online, got a phone call two days later. The phone interview was basic. They called me back the next day with an offer. I set up a day to meet the supervisor just to show her my ID and ss card. I gave her my work papers they asked me fill out and that was it.

Interview Questions

• How can I sell something I don't like.   1 Answer

Trusted Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Algonquin, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elite Marketing Interactions (Algonquin, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Brief Phone interview, then group interview. It was easy. Hired after the phone interview, I knew the manager at the time which made the whole process easier. There were 5-7 people with me when I went in to get more information after being hired. They did a back ground check and showed up simple videos.

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elite Marketing Interactions in February 2010.

Interview

I was first contacted by phone for an interview within the next 2 days. In person interview one on one. Then I was contacted by the regional manager for a second interview at the corporate office with the Operations manager. After a CBC and 2 interviews, I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• What is the absolute minimum amount that you will work for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a salary that was listed in the ad that I answered. The answer seemed unprofessional. It was explained to me that the $14.00 per hour offered in the ad was never approved, and was not available. The RM told me that the position was offered at 10-12.50 per hour. I negotiated for 13.00 and the final offer came back at $12.75, a fair split between they're highest offer of $12.50 and my mark of 13.00.