Elite Model Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Elite Model

2.2

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elite Model (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview held in a conference room of office. Very smooth, treated with respect and in a comfortable environment. Quick interview that arrived at invitation to join the company.
    Overall I can say there were an extraordinary group of people, agents and staff at time of interview and so forth onward.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elite Model (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I knew some of the employees at this company. They brought me to the owner's attention. I met with the owner of the agency first, and then with the VP, and then finally with another employee with whom I was going to work with hand in hand. The first interview was over coffee, the second in the office. It occurred when they had an opening, and a specific need that I could help with. It was good timing. The higher ups were actually easier to talk to then the employee, who I assume felt threatened. That part of the interview was the hardest, as I knew that I would have to work with this person down the line, and win their trust and respect.

Interview Questions

• I was asked many questions, even though the whole process was more or less casual. The questions pertained to my experience, work ethic, eye, and aesthetic, but I felt that most importantly they were trying to gauge me as a person. I think so much of success boils down to whether people like you or not.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We negotiated the salary, but it was a bit difficult. I was actually going to walk away from this offer, and it's only then that I was offered more money. In hind sight, I should have asked for even more in that moment, as I am sure I would have gotten it. I had another offer, and that made me desirable, and it made me confident in my asking price.

Fashion Model Interview

Interview

Easy. I came to the agency and they took me right away.

Modeling Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Elite Model (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

It was very quick. I showed them my portfolio and they loved it. After politicing with a few of the senior management, I was on my way to booking shoots.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be firm and stand your ground

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Elite Model (Paris (France)) in April 2013.

Interview

I was called to come in once and meet with a top executive who didn't look at my resume, just wanted to talk. I then came in a second time to meet with a second top executive very briefly and was then awarded the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your background in fashion? How would you exceed the expectations of this role? Tell me about a work challenge and how you faced it.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Elite Model (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online and received an invitation to an interview the following week. Was provided with a task to complete (involving coming up with a series of Instagram posts within a theme). Finished the work and sent over the day before the interview, with no acknowledgement of receipt. Turned up for the interview and was interviewed by two members of management. Overall was quite a quick and easy process, no major complaints. Was told I'd hear back within the following week. Followed up the day after with a thank you and received nothing back, no biggie. Then time passed after when they said they'd be in touch, so decided to chase up again to no response. Left it another week before sending another follow up with no response. Overall rude and unprofessional communication, especially given the time and effort spent on not only a task that took a few hours to complete, but also just preparing and going to the interview in general, even a template response would've worked in this instance.

Photographer and Photo retoucher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elite Model (Barcelona (Spain)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interveweing process was very fast and everyone that I had to talk to was very nice and friendly, once I enter the job the people that had intervieweng me was working with me also, so that felt nice