Elite Model Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elite Model Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elite Model

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elite Model (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I knew some of the employees at this company. They brought me to the owner's attention. I met with the owner of the agency first, and then with the VP, and then finally with another employee with whom I was going to work with hand in hand. The first interview was over coffee, the second in the office. It occurred when they had an opening, and a specific need that I could help with. It was good timing. The higher ups were actually easier to talk to then the employee, who I assume felt threatened. That part of the interview was the hardest, as I knew that I would have to work with this person down the line, and win their trust and respect.

Interview Questions

• I was asked many questions, even though the whole process was more or less casual. The questions pertained to my experience, work ethic, eye, and aesthetic, but I felt that most importantly they were trying to gauge me as a person. I think so much of success boils down to whether people like you or not.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We negotiated the salary, but it was a bit difficult. I was actually going to walk away from this offer, and it's only then that I was offered more money. In hind sight, I should have asked for even more in that moment, as I am sure I would have gotten it. I had another offer, and that made me desirable, and it made me confident in my asking price.

Fashion Model Interview

Interview

Easy. I came to the agency and they took me right away.

Modeling Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Elite Model (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

It was very quick. I showed them my portfolio and they loved it. After politicing with a few of the senior management, I was on my way to booking shoots.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be firm and stand your ground