Ellis Crow Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ellis Crow Solutions

Professional Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ellis Crow Solutions (Manchester, NH) in January 2014.

Interview

Walked in and filled out an application. Immediately got pulled in for an interview. Hired me on the spot. They were misleading about the company, and basically if you can read and speak you are hired.

Professional Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ellis Crow Solutions (Manchester, NH).

Interview

First you have to call the number listed on the ad. The next step is to leave a voicemail as the manager never picks up the phone because he is busy working. He gets back to you in a timely manner (for me it was later that evening). Then he tells you a little bit about what the company is about etc.. He then sets up a time for you to go into the office in business casual attire.
    While you are waiting you fill out an application and they promptly come get you, sit you down in an office and then start the interview process. Since this is a relatively new company (as of 2012), the interview is very simple... you go over what your job role would be and how you make sales. You then talk about the pay structure which is fair I would say. That is it. I got called back two hours later and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in telemarketing, do you have experience, and what do you expect to make as an hourly wage.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was just making sure the company was flexible with my schedule and they were in fact willing to give me a little wiggle room.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ellis Crow Solutions (Manchester, NH) in July 2012.

Interview

Show up dressed professionally and talk highly of yourself. Have a lot of energy,

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ellis Crow Solutions (Manchester, NH).

Interview

You can wear whatever, just sell yourself.

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ellis Crow Solutions (Manchester, NH) in December 2013.

Interview

You call a number that no one answers and leave a message. Make sure you sound excited about the opportunity or they won't call you back. They also are less likely to call you back if you only call once. So make sure to leave at least two messages. When they do call you back make sure again to sound excited. In your interview they will go over your work history and prior experience, what the position entails, whether or not you can do the job and then pay. I got hired on the spot and started that night.

Negotiation

Simple, it's base pay PLUS commission. No negotiation required.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ellis Crow Solutions (Manchester, NH) in June 2015.

Interview

She basically asks you a few standard questions. Then you have to read a general paragraph you would say during a phone call with a customer. My advice is to go in with confidence and a booming, but friendly voice. Be sure and have a firm handshake and joke every once and a while. It's easy, really.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn from your previous job(s)?   1 Answer