EllisDon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

EllisDon Interview Questions

Interviews at EllisDon

2.5

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EllisDon (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online for a position and then I went through a phone interview. For the next steps I was invited for a face to face interview. I arrived about 10 minutes before the interview time but waited for 40 minutes before the interviewer showed up.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked anything relevant to the open position. The conversation was confrontational and unprofessional.   1 Answer

Safety Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EllisDon (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

A call to screen followed by a face to face interview 2 safety directors and human resources manager. Interview lasted about an hour.

Heard back the following day and was offered a position.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EllisDon (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview with the team was the best interview experience I have had. Really seemed like the team was interested in getting to know me as a person and they did an amazing job of being transparent with the positives and not so positives about the position. These guys seem like they really look for the person as a whole rather than just the statistics behind the applicant. They seem like an amazing team to be part of.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EllisDon (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

Short, less than one hour. No pressure a very casual discussion with two managers. They just asked a few personal questions to get to know me and gave me some info about the company and how they like things done

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EllisDon (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Went through my resume, and simple straight forward interview questions. Afterwards was given an overview of the company and its values than the project scope and what they're looking for.

Interview Questions

• What skills or experience you have that you can relate to this job.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EllisDon (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Got a call 4 months after applied for the job. The HR did a preliminary interview through phone. Asked me what is my qualification , my previous experience, location and salary expectation. Then HR told me that i will receive an email or phone call in next few days if i selected for the next process. I received an email the next day and i was scheduled for an interview with hiring manager and The HR.

Face to Face interview:
    The interview took place in a site office. The HR and the hiring manager both interviewed me for 25 to 30 minutes. They told me they will get in touch with me after the interview. Received an email after an hour of interview that i was hired for the position.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EllisDon (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Over the phone, behavioral questions. One phone interview with an HR representative, and second with the department manager. Second interview, may include some technical questions, such as knowledge of civil construction/engineering.

Interview Questions

• Why Ellis Don?
      Describe a time you dealt with conflict?
      What are your weakness?
      Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EllisDon (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

Straight forward and projected a positive environment. Ask what my strengths were and team management skills. Told me about the Ellis Don goals and how ppl grow in the company.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EllisDon.

Interview

15 minute interview. Quote short and didn't feel they could get enough information from the questions they asked. Other than that, the interviewer was extremely kind and great at explaining the company objectives.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EllisDon.

Interview

Very smooth and quick. I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EllisDon (Mississauga, ON) in June-2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• I was not asked anything relevant to the open position.   Answer Question