Elsewedy Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elsewedy Electric Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elsewedy Electric

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elsewedy Electric in August 2017.

Interview

Make a full design of electrical panels and operating panels of machines
    Starting from design and drawing electrical Diagrams, programming of the PLC, touch screens ; till finishing the project commissioning in the customer location

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elsewedy Electric (Cairo (Egypt)) in December 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was included the testing of the technical and managerial skills, relevant experience, vision and mission required for the project, project requirements, team gathering, expected required profit, and communication matrix.

Interview Questions

• Are certified in the project management?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate after getting the technical and personal acceptance.

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Elsewedy Electric (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2012.

Interview

It was based on referral unprofessional, no HR team to do the choose the good caliber. Very boring nothing special they used to hire anyone. Just collecting engineers, quantity no quality. No specific questions all anticipated easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Why you are leaving your old company? How much you expect your salary?   Answer Question