Elverys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elverys Interview Questions

Interviews at Elverys

2.7

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sligo (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elverys (Sligo (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

I replied to an online advertisement for the position. I was contacted by the company and an interview was arranged. I attended the interview with both the HR manager and the Area manager and viewed it as a really good experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of when you had to deal with a disruptive/non productive employee/   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Elverys (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2015.

Interview

They bring you into the store and ask you question about your experience then discuss your role and what is required. After that they make you do a mock sales pitch with a customer to ensure you can sell.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Elverys (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)) in July 2017.

Interview

informal chat with store manager outlining the role and company background. General chat about previous traing and sporting interest. Standard interview questions what skills you have, education background, where you want to be in the future

Sports Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elverys (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2011.

Interview

Handed in a CV in person (This helped). Got a call that evening and was interviewed the following day. Applying online is not helpful unless you have specific sports retail experience.

Sports Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elverys (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)).

Interview

Applied online via jobs.ie and within hours I was contacted to arrange an interview for the next day. The day of the interview you meet the store manager who conducts the interview. General questions include who is the most important person in the store? (customer), when have you ever dealt with a difficult customer, how well do you work in teams? Then if you are successful, you complete a practical interview either later that day or the next day. Mine was the next day. The practical interview includes interacting with customers where you are observed by management in how you approach customers and ensure they are satisfied with their time in the store, bonus if you manage to close a sale while doing the practical. The management contact you if you are successful within 1 or 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Who is the most important person in the store?
      When have you dealt with a difficult customer?
      How well do you work in teams?
      When have you gone above and beyond for a customer?
      What are your strengths?
      What do you know about Elverys?   Answer Question

Retail Assistant- Sales Floor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Elverys (Galway (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

Mostly a list of questions she was required to ask from a list. I found though that these questions made me feel I was in an English oral rather than an interview.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athlone (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Elverys (Athlone (Ireland)) in January 2015.

Interview

formal applied for a job via cv, first rd interview with hr and second round interview with HR and direct line manager. Set structured questions on educational back ground experience, scenerio based questions etc

Interview Questions

• Tell me about A time you failed and what learnings did you take from it?   Answer Question