Elwood Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Elwood Staffing

2.2

Sort:

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elwood Staffing in March 2017.

Interview

I was told the position was an auditor position before I went in for the interview. The only similarity the actual position had to an auditor is that you were verifying information. However, this position was on the warehouse floor and a second shift position. No auditor works on a warehouse floor as they are dealing with data on a computer. I was then called by the recruiter the next day saying the company wished to offer me the position. When I declined I was rudely spoken to and the recruiter instantly hung up the phone. Overall a very unprofessional organization.

On-Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Elwood Staffing (Fort Wayne, IN) in June 2011.

Interview

Good for staffing company - hard to explain 30 years experience

Interview Questions

• In most interviews - the question - what is your most undesirable quality ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Elwood Staffing.

Interview

The process was quite straightforward. I applied for the job. they called me the following day. I went for the interview at the agency. Then I went to the interview at the company where they assigned me. and I got called back 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience and how comfortable I was with working in a warehouse.   Answer Question

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elwood Staffing (Holland, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Rude and not prompt total waste of time. There were no mentions of job opportunities. They asked how much i wish to be paid as if all jobs pay the same. As if it's negotiation. They wanted me to review skills i have just listed on paper verbally. Crazy right! How about my interview was scheduled for 9a.m i arrived at 840 didn't interview until 940. Without apologies for lack of promptness i was dismiss in 5 mins.

Interview Questions

• Everything listed on the profile.   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elwood Staffing (Lansing, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

Behavioral based. Outdated questions. Outdated and irrelevant testing. Expect 2 to 4 interviews including via telephone and in person. The job is portrayed like a great opportunity with room for growth that is nonexistent.

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Elwood Staffing (Prescott, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with the office manager, we went to her office and answered some questions she like me and wants me to do a skills test and then it will be up to the HR dept.

Interview Questions

• If we brought you on what can you bring to the company.   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Elwood Staffing in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was brief and centered around why leaving other jobs. Interviewer was new in the office so she was still in training which contributed to it being brief. She was nice though.

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elwood Staffing (Kansas City, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

It really wasn't any interview. Basically I was not able to qualify for the job that they need me for at the time. So it was short and to the point.

Interview Questions

• What type of work background that I had. My work skills.   1 Answer
    • Could I pass a drug test.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please consider all your options before taking anything.

Staffing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Elwood Staffing.

Interview

Long process, took over a month to get started. I had to go back multiple times to sign more paperwork that they didn't know I needed the time before. The manager was kind of unorganized, as it was his first time having to go through the process with Elwood, since Elwood had just recently acquired the office by purchasing another company.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with being part time forever?   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Elwood Staffing.

Interview

2-3 rounds of interviews starting with the customer service manager and then with the branch manager and then with the district manager. they ask behavioral based questions that request examples of situations you have been in and how you dealt with them.

Interview Questions

• what do you like in a manager   1 Answer