Elwyn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elwyn Interview Questions

2.9

LVN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elwyn (Temple City, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Asked a lot of question on developmental disability patients. There are 3 rn administrators interviewed me. I tried to give honest answers. They told me to do live scan and health screening , including drug test, which I did, still got no response from the team, still waiting

Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Elwyn.

Interview

Submitted resume online. Interviewed with lead SC's. Most questions were surrounding my knowledge of special education and the IEP process. Offered position the next day. The longest part of the process is waiting for clearances to come back (you need Criminal, Child Abuse, and FBI) and then you also have to go for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked what alot of special ed acronyms stood for.   Answer Question

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elwyn (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

I spoke with a kooky cool lady who became my supervisor. She had good questions, mainly about my experience. I found out later that my interview had been a typical.

In-Home Supports Interview

Anonymous Employee in Media, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Elwyn (Media, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was recommended by a friend who was working here before me. I had a brief interview and was hired almost immediately. The company took a long time to verify my information, and it was a full month and half before I started training.

Interview Questions

• The IDD population is not an easy one at times. Make sure you are willing to exhaust yourself before choosing a job here.   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Media, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elwyn (Media, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and easy going. The interviewer asked fair questions and gave various scenarios. The interviewer made me feel comfortable. I had to also interview with the Depity Director.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. The received 15k more than my previous job I was satisfied.

Program Specialist Interview

Interview

group interview with director. dumb questions

Interview Questions

• you will be expected to give your answers in front of others so this can be awkward   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation there is a pay chart

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elwyn (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Program is looking for teachers that work all year round...first as a classroom teacher with a week off then as a camp teacher for the summer....wearing two hats for the price of one low salary...what is happening in this field of early education..I can earn more serving food at the ball park then teaching children? Our values suck and companies like this are taking advantage of highly educated folks that need to pay off student loans...

poor pay..see above

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elwyn, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Elwyn (Elwyn, PA).

Interview

apply on line, will need driver license/clean record, criminal & abuse clearances, drug testing, experience in the field, 2-4 years of collage, will have several interviews and 2-weeks of inservice training, must be able to pass all tests in CPR, 1st aide, medicine training, crisis training, etc.....

Interview Questions

• The shift the company will place you on, either 1st, 2nd, 3rd, we work weekends and holidays. Don't think of getting sick!   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elwyn (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable, yet formal. I was already aware of the program and what the agency was about and automatically connected with the agency. The agency is a non profit that caters to the needs of individuals whom are chronically homeless.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Media, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Elwyn (Media, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Took forever to get the interview, took even longer to hear from the hiring manager, and took forever to get through the process. The background checks, drug testing and paperwork kept me out of work for longer than desired. Told they were looking for outside the box thinking but they would never come out of the box they were in because they were all afraid that change would be negative.

Interview Questions

• If I would be comfortable working around people with unique challenges.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one.