Emagine Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emagine Entertainment Interview Questions

Interviews at Emagine Entertainment

2.2

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emagine Entertainment.

Interview

It was pretty relaxed. They asked typical behavioral interview questions. I interviewed with 2 managers who both asked questions. The managers were mostly interested in my past experiences and extracurriculars.

Usher Interview

Interview

Was really easy got there early met with the manager and they asked the normal questions. Was told i would get called if i got the job cause they had other people to interview.

General Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emagine Entertainment.

Interview

How would you handle unique situations and what are your beliefs. Generally they are looking to see if you're going to be competent and good with people. It's not terribly hard but they are careful to avoid disaster hires

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emagine Entertainment (Joliet, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with the HR manager. Then, I met with the location General Manager and we had a somewhat informal interview in the lounge area of the theater.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you turned a poor experience for someone into a life-long guest.   Answer Question

Team Member/Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macomb, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Emagine Entertainment (Macomb, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call to schedule interview. One on one in person interview with an assistant manager.

After the interview, it took 3 weeks to get a callback.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emagine Entertainment (Royal Oak, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

We interviewed in the restaurant area. I was asked a series of questions and then hired on the spot.
    I also want to note that their application process has been upgraded since 2012. There is now a math, english/communication, and personality test you must complete with your application before you can be interviewed.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emagine Entertainment.

Interview

I got a cal after submitting my application. First they did a phone screening and then I went in for an in-person interview. I dressed nicely, and brought a copy of my resume with me.

Concession/Box Office/Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emagine Entertainment (Royal Oak, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

I sat down with one of the managers and he asked me some questions about my personality, my ability to work, you know the usual questions. He seemed really interested in my hobbies and it was a nice interview, got hired on the spot, was asked to come to orientation a few days later. I was presented with a tour of the place, got the uniform, and started my first day a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really, it was clearly known I would be making minimum wage.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macomb, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emagine Entertainment (Macomb, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

Uncomfortable and felt like they are doing you a favor. Applied for a management position and got a general position that required all my time and dedication with no rewards, thank you's or recognition. It was very informal and uninformative

Concession Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emagine Entertainment (Canton, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

First there was a written application. Within a few days they called to give a phone interview. The next day I was asked to come in for an interview in person. Some of the questions took thought, but as long as you're honest and use common sense you will be fine. The interviewer was great about giving me plenty of time to think about my answers.

Interview Questions

• Why is it important to arrive at least 15 minutes before your shift starts?   1 Answer
    • Is cleanliness important? Why?   1 Answer
    • If there is a conflict with a co-worker or customer, what do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They only pay minimum wage, and start everyone in concessions.