Emblazon Events Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emblazon Events Interview Questions

Interviews at Emblazon Events

2.2

Business Development Associate Interview

Interview

Contacted via phone to come in for an interview. Office is small but nice. I was unable to make my originally scheduled interview, they accommodated the last minute change. However, I waited 45min before being seen as the owner was running behind on the massive amounts of interviews being run that day, not a great sign. Eventually I did meet with the owner. She is very straightforward in her manner but was never once clear about what type of what the job truly entailed. It seems like a good atmosphere but be aware this is entry level marketing that includes "educating" consumers inside of retailers. It's better than cold calling some might say but not great if you are looking for a management position without having the year to work your way up.

Interview Questions

This is a great job for someone looking to work from the ground floor up. Unfortunately, I am looking for something a little different.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emblazon Events (Orange, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

first interview was very was easy, basic interview questions. when i got to the office for the interview there were a lot of people there for the same interview. I feel like they were looking to employee people based on quantity and not quality. everyone i talked to was very nice, but after going through both interviews I decided it wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

The position they portrayed wasn't really what I thought it would be.

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Emblazon Events (Anaheim, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Started with an interview in the office with manager, followed by an interview with an event manager and a brief shadow of one of their events. Both people I met with were very friendly. In the first interview you give your background as well as what drew you to the company, followed by the manager telling you about the company, what they do, and where they plan on going. In the next interview you see firsthand on of their events and take some notes on their process.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about event planning?   1 Answer

Sep 10, 2015 – President

Emblazon Events is an events and promotions company operating in Orange, California. We partner with Fortune 500 partners and clients to help create a stronger relationship between consumer and... More

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emblazon Events in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to schedule an interview within the next couple days. First interview was very basic and quick, located in their Anaheim office. Second interview, you meet at a Sam's Club/Costco to have your interview there. You watch them interact with customers and see if you're a good fit/want to continue with the interview process. If you are still interested, you have to answer 3 questions about your strengths and email it to them. Then they discuss your abilities and whether you move onto the third interview.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic interview questions, nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Mar 17, 2015 – President

Emblazon Events is an interactive events and promotions company that operates on-site events, showcasing our clients’ products. We work directly with Fortune 500 companies to help them build a... More

Entry Level Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emblazon Events (Orange, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very involved, you can tell that Emblazon is looking for the right people. The first and third interviews take place in the office, while the second is in the field, in the events so that interviewees really get a feel for what Emblazon does. It's a very selective process, and management only passes on the most qualified candidates to the third round.

Interview Questions

• Give me a 30 second commercial of yourself
      What makes you qualified to handle this kind of position?
      What motivates you about the opportunity?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emblazon Events (Orange, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It seemed like a very professional work environment but the job described at the interview is very different than the one advertised online. You are basically offering product samples at various locations such as Costco... pays very little and there doesn't seem to be any opportunity for growth beyond that. It was enjoyable to learn about their business but not a desirable career opportunity for me.

Not a desirable career opportunity for me.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emblazon Events (Orange, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day. The girl I spoke to was pleasant and professional but sounded like an entry level job for someone just starting in marketing which is not very descriptive in the ad so, will not waste my time driving 1.5 hours out of my way to interview.

Interview Questions

• None. Extremely basic but simply asked if the drive was a problem and they are looking to hire five people (always a red flag when they advertise ONE job. Also, alludes to high turnover and instability.   1 Answer

Mar 17, 2015 – President

Emblazon Events strives to provide a team orientated atmosphere and we are passionate about creating career opportunities for those in the Anaheim community. We are sorry to hear that your experience... More

Marketing Communications Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Emblazon Events (Orange, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Brooke. She was very nice and thoroughly described the job and the types of people they want to hire. However, that wasn't exactly what was advertised for the job online where I had applied. When they had advertised attending marketing events, I did not realize the job would essentially consist of going to Costco and Sam's Club and selling products. It definitely was a sales position rather than marketing, and that wasn't what I was looking for.

Event Planning/Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Emblazon Events in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, was asked to answer some questions a couple days later, and then was called for an interview the day after I gave them my answers. It seemed as though they call almost everyone that applies. I went to the interview in Anaheim Hills. Nice Building. They scheduled a few people before me. The HR person had told me that the interview would take about 20-30 mins per person. My interview was scheduled 15 mins after the person before me. Thus, I had to wait for 45 mins because everyone took a little longer. The interviewer was very polite and professional. The interview was basic: asked about yourself and where you see yourself in a few years. Then the interviewer talked about the company and what is it exactly that they do. She talked about compensation at at the end. She then asks if you would like to go to the 2nd interview which is at Sam's Club or Costco where you would, I guess, shadow their event.

Interview Questions

I declined to go on to the 2nd interview.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Emblazon Events.

Interview

The interview process is performed in 3 rounds. I received a call from HR inviting me in for an interview. During the first interview I sat down with the company's president, Brooke, and got a brief overview of the company as she got a better understanding for who I am and my experience. She was poised, professional, and very friendly. From there, I received a 2nd call from HR congratulating me on being asked to the 2nd round, on-site interview. I got to observe one of the events first-hand with one of the company's hiring managers who really dug in and not only explained but also showed what the job entails. I was fortunate enough to get the call back for a 3rd round interview where I sat down with Brooke, again, to really break down what I'd seen during the interview process and discuss both mine and the company's goals and expectations moving forward.

Interview Questions

• What 3 aspects about this opportunity excite and drive you the most?   Answer Question