Emerald Resource Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emerald Resource Group Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emerald Resource Group

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emerald Resource Group.

Interview

Thorough, with several rounds. I had a chance to meet the whole team, and sit on the day to day activity. I was given the opportunity to meet and talk with several senior recruiters, and they allowed me to ask questions just as much as they asked me questions. Overall, beneficial experience.

Anonymous Employee in Broadview Heights, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Emerald Resource Group (Broadview Heights, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

Expect a 3hr+ interview.... hot room- be prepared for a marathon of talking, with at least 1-2 other employees siting in. If they ask you back it will be for an on-site shadowing experience. When your negotiating salary ask for last years real data when talking averages.

Interview Questions

• Past metrics, typical strengths and weakness discussion   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emerald Resource Group.

Interview

Management uses the same tricks they use on their consultants to bring in their recruiters. The candidates are lied to in order to get them in to the job. It was like a cattle call. New recruiters coming in and out every week because the company was so horrible to work at.

2 face to face interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

my advice is to know the specifics and not fall for the lies. get in writing what your hours and salary would be.