Emerge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Emerge

Sort:

Phone Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Emerge (Rochester, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Three interviews- the first being a phone screen. The other two were on site.
    It became evident after the interview that the company is highly unorganized. I got that feel in the building, as the interviewers (including the department head and a vice president) knew only in vague terms what the position I was interviewing for would entail. They were unsure what kind of training would be provided, and didn't really seem sure what they wanted in a successful candidate.
    I was called after the process to discuss salary requirements and given a tentative start date, though no formal offer, "because they were still working out the details." After following up on my own a couple weeks later, I got strung along to believe the company was restructuring the department- that I was still going to get an offer- but that the start date had been moved back.
    Now two months after I applied, a month after the original start date, and two weeks after the revised start date, I have yet to hear from anyone.
    In the meantime, I had turned down less exciting job offers in hopes that I could put some confidence in what I was being told.
    It was a souring experience and I fear it would be indicative of what it would be like to work there.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of selling?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Emerge (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

3 rounds over a 4 week period. 2 in-person and one phone interview. Met with the Director of Business Development, the VP of Business Development and the VP of Marketing.

Interview Questions

Emerge Response

Aug 29, 2016 – CEO

Thank you very much for interviewing with us. Your time and consideration is appreciated. We are continuously working to improve the level of personalization and feedback for everyone who... More

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I interviewed at Emerge (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I received a referral from a colleague of mine. He and I were with another vendor at the time, and I was looking to leave them. He got me in touch with a recruiter and she called me a week later. I ended up having a friendly conversation with her to go over my qualifications and expectations of a new vendor and role. After speaking with her, I went on matenity leave and was out for a couple months. Once I was ready to return to the workforce, I got a suggested role a week later! I interviewed with Cisco a couple days later, and was offered the position.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emerge.

Interview

Was expecting a phone interview... never received a call but the recruiter blamed me stating i should have called them (did not provide me a phone number). Proceeded to not re-schedule me but said they would not be moving forward with me.

Sep 5, 2017 – CEO

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and for applying through your college or university. Our phone number is listed on our website - feel free to call anytime and we will return your call.

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emerge (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

You get a call. You do a recorded message. They call you and you do the interview.They state one salary and it ends up being different. Not to your benefit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why we should hire you? Can you make 50 calls a day?   Answer Question

Aug 29, 2016 – CEO

Thank you very much for your feedback! We try to make the interview process a conversational experience that both parties learn from. I admit it is not alway easy to do that - but I am committed to... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florida City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emerge (Florida City, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was over the phone and it was just basically a getting to know you process. The interviewer asked had I worked at home before and was I familiar with the company. The interview was about 5-10 minutes over the phone. My interviewer sent the Job offer the next day

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Emerge?   1 Answer

Mar 31, 2017 – CEO

Thank you very much for the feedback and sharing your experience. We really appreciate your interest in working with us. Have a great day & best of luck!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerge in November 2013.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. The manager was very friendly and asked questions that were very clear and easy to understand. He also gave me enough opportunities to ask the questions I wanted to ask.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my background in the dining industry.   Answer Question
    • I was then asked about the references I included in the application forms.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerge.

Interview

The initial process was fine, but the impersonal use of the interview service was weak.

Interview Questions

• all of the automated questions from the interview service were confusing to me.   Answer Question

Feb 3, 2016 – CEO

Thank you very much for taking the time to interview with us. It is our responsibility to make the process engaging and a value add for both us. I will take your feedback to the team and see how we... More

Lead Generation/Customer Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emerge (Rochester, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by phone for availability, interviewed twice over the phone, then brought in to the office for 3rd interview. Over a ten day period, the duties of the assignment were explained, as was the identity of the new client. I was also allowed to research client, client history and product offering.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous experience in Sales/ Marketing   1 Answer

Aug 29, 2016 – CEO

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on the Interview process. Your feedback helps us work to personalize the process and to give you meaningful feedback along the way. Best of luck... More

Administrator Interview

Interview

1. Applied online
    2. Phone screen 2 days later.
    3. Face to face interview with HR Manager and Line Manager. Very basic behavioral questions.
    4. Offer made after 1 week.
    5. Accepted the offer and was on boarded successfully after 2 weeks. Very professional and positive positive made the transition into the company an absolute breeze.

Interview Questions

• Question regarding what I would do given significant data losss.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate as offer was excellent.

Feb 3, 2016 – CEO

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback about your interview experience and joining the team. Stay Strong and have a great year!