Employment Plus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Employment Plus Interview Questions

1.5

Assembly Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Employment Plus (Tupelo, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

I walked in and sat at the computer filled out the prejob test to see where I would fit best so I could get placed somewhere. after that I was taken to watch orientation video. after that we took a test on what we had just saw. after that I was room to do a job interview and was asked the basic job questions. they weren't trick questions, fairly easy, anyone can get a job here if you are willing to work.

Interview Questions

• how far are you wiling to travel? or are you wiling to relocate?   1 Answer

Assembly Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Employment Plus (Battle Creek, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a joke, i came in with dress clothes on and a tie. Others had pajamma pants and flip flops, they all got hired. They looked at me like i was the one who messed up. The interviewer has lunch stains on her shirt. I dont think anyone shoukd go here unless you are desoerate for cash like i was at the time.

Negotiation

They had none. It was minimum wage or nothing. Thats all these kind of places offer.

Temp At Biolab Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Employment Plus (Conyers, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process is as easy as it goes as long as you can pass the online application and have some type of experience you will be hired. I was not interviewed I applied online and the next day went there in person to show my face and was sent through orientation the next day did the drug test at the office and started work three days later.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in this line of work?   1 Answer

Toyota Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nash, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Employment Plus (Nash, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview. They ask about your work history. If you can pass a drug test, background check, medical card expiration date. They tell you about the job, pay, trucks, and orientation.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Employment Plus (Marysville, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

I went into the office and sat down and answered a few questions about my work history and if I thought that I could do this job and they hired me. It was a very short and sweet interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can make a difference in our turnover rate if we hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Employment Plus (Madison, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

I went to Employment Plus agency and said I wanted a job. They gave me a standard factory test and had me sign papers. By the following Monday I was working at Grote.

Interview Questions

• What shift would you prefer? Are you blackballed from any factories?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Employment Plus (Richmond, KY) in February 2014.

Interview

Lengthy, and very uninformative. I called and tried to schedule an interview everyday. Heard nothing for well over 2 months. Finally I suppose they got tired of me calling. The interview but really crazy, because they wanted to talk about everything but the job.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Employment Plus (Bloomington, IN) in November 2013.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was with my potential immediate manager and the second was with the VP of the company. The first interview, she explained the job functions thoroughly and honestly (and gave me a chance to back out). She asked me why I would be a good fit for the position. The second interview was more detailed, but very similar. She asked me what ideas I had that can increase the moral, productivity, and accuracy. She made it known that she liked my answer.

Warehouse Pack3r Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Employment Plus (Charlotte, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

I was given a drug test, background test. and application process that took over three hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here for us?   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Employment Plus (Greenfield, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Very haphazard, done mostly over phone with regional manager, though outgoing on-site manager (who was quitting for a better job) also asked a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to accept less than [suggested salary] until we can "see how you do here"?   Answer Question