Enable Midstream Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enable Midstream Partners

Sort:

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enable Midstream Partners (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

well organized, friendly, fair, informative. Interview process was similar to others I've experienced. People were friendly, fair, open-minded and courteous. They described the duties of the job well, introduced me to others in similar roles, and explained the hiring process. I left with a good idea of what the job would entail. They answered my questions as well.

Interview Questions

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enable Midstream Partners (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Interview process started with a phone screening with a recruiter, my first interview was with the hiring manager, and my second was with two people in the department. They asked standard behavioral interview questions and questions relating to the job responsibilities. I didn't receive the position but all my interactions were very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflict at work.   Answer Question
    • Can you describe a stressful situation and how you handled it?   Answer Question
    • How to you best receive criticism? How do you handle negative feedback?   Answer Question