Encompass Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 244 of over 244 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Encompass Health

Encompass Health

Application

I interviewed at Encompass Health

Interview

I interviewed with the Division Manager, Kimberly Paul, who I would report to directly. She did a wonderful job of sharing her passion for the Hospice Industry and her vision of improving service offerings in Denver.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you organize your day and priorities.
    Answer Question

Encompass Health

Application

I interviewed at Encompass Health

Interview

first had me do and on demand video interview through hire vue then in person interview where I would then sit with and talk with cno and manger at the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Encompass Health

Application

I interviewed at Encompass Health

Interview

Interview was a process and seem to take a while to get hired on. Ended up doing two interviews and it wasn’t bad. Just a bit time consuming. This was back a long time ago and now sure how it is now.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Encompass Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Encompass Health

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and made me feel at home. It seemed as though the interviewee truly cared about me as an individual and there was a mutual discussion of interests for both myself and for the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Encompass Health

Application

I interviewed at Encompass Health

Interview

Modified interview due to COVID-19 restrictions. They didn’t ask case study question however they did ask situational question, like any typical job. After the interview it took about a week for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions
  • Question weren’t too hard or anything someone couldn’t handle.

Encompass Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Encompass Health

Interview

The team at Encompass in Arizona is a delight!! I specifically interviewed with the Home Health segment and couldn’t be more pleased with how they handled everything. Due to Covid, I wasn’t able to accept the position but I do know the interview process was thorough but not intimidating. The team is real and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you the best candidate? Tell me about a time when you handled multiple priorities. Etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Encompass Health (Houston, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

After initially applying online through their website, it took around a week to get a call back to set up an interview. There was one interview with the director of rehab and the two head physical therapists. After the interview it was about another week before getting another call to set up a date to go in to do some observation of the techs already working there. At the end of the observation the director of rehab said it would be about another week or two before getting notified of whether or not I was given the job. The entire process took about a month

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Encompass Health

Application

I interviewed at Encompass Health

Interview

A panel interview of 5 including rehab director, PT lead, OT lead, senior PT and senior OT. I got asked a mixture of behavioral and clinical questions during my interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me why you want to work here? What was the biggest hurdle you recently overcame? What are you strengths? What are your weaknesses?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Encompass Health (Largo, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very easy going and friendly interview throughout the entire process. I always come prepared for interviews but I did not feel judged or intimidated during their interview process at all.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a confrontation with a coworker and how did you handle it?

Encompass Health

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Encompass Health

Interview

Standard simple phone interview completed by recruiter. HR organized flights for interview and had overnight accommodations. Typical therapy situation based questions but overall was to offer the position and view the hospital. Easy in person interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 244 Interviews