Encompass Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Encompass Health (Austin, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by the then CNO, she was the reason I accepted the job. She was very personable and cared about who she was hiring. She wanted the best nurses that she could get and it really showed.

Interview Questions

• CNO asked typical interview questions but it felt very informal.   1 Answer

Director, Risk Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Encompass Health in February 2020.

Interview

The over all process was fast. I did a phone interview and had a sit down interview in a matter of days. The interview itself was pleasant and comfortable. The interview covered job knowledge and behavior questions.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Encompass Health (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Phone interview first. Then physical site interview Tour and orientation of hospital. Then meet with the team members for lunch. With therapy team lead present other team members asked questions chat.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Encompass Health.

Interview

The process was quite easy. The panel of individuals that interviewed me were very welcoming. There was absolutely no intimidation. They asked common questions to get an understanding of my experiences.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Twin Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Encompass Health (Twin Falls, ID) in October 2019.

Interview

Meet with nursing director, informal interview with employer describing the agency and asking only one or two questions. They explained benefits and job description. Explanation of job expectations and how this agency differs from my previous employer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Encompass Health (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

first step is a interview over video of questions with no time limit to think about next question, and opportunity to re-record. Second you meet with CNO and nurse supervisor to go over questions not pertaning to self, its to see how you handle situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult patient.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Encompass Health.

Interview

Very positive interview process and collaboration with Human Resources. The human resource representative that I interacted with helped provide tips and advice prior to my on site interview. At times it felt like this HR representative was my own personal job coach. I also had the opportunity to shadow an OT during the interview process which helped me gain a better understanding of the overall facility prior to accepting the job.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this setting over other potential settings?   Answer Question

Per Diem Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Encompass Health.

Interview

The therapy director and senior therapist asked set questions on a form through a panel-like process by going back and forth asking questions. Approximately 7 total, then left extra time for questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were based on personal experiences and giving examples of them.   Answer Question

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Encompass Health (Boston, MA) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was informative and helpful. All of my questions were answered. I felt like I left feeling confident with what to next. It was a good interview. I felt very prepared.

Rehab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Encompass Health (Reading, PA) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online and heard back over a month later. The first part of the interview was with someone from HR followed by over a 30 minute period of sitting alone in a conference room waiting for the nurse manager. The interview with the nurse manager had many of the same questions as the HR portion followed by a two-hour job shadowing. No response or offer even after a follow-up phone call.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult patient and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question
    • What are the normal vital signs and glucose levels?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Encompass Health.

Interview

It depends on the position. The higher up the job is you may have multiple interviews with various people. The questions are pretty standard questions that can be found in any interview teaching materials.