Endicia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Endicia Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Endicia.

Interview

Fairly long interview process, interviewing with 4 different people, allowing with a technical test. STAR questions were not asked, instead focusing more on the correlation of previous experience to the specifics of the job expectations. The process was very quick and efficient in terms of communication and movement into the next step of their process. Culture felt welcome and warm. Offered the job right after the last interview

Negotiation

Offered more than my expectation, did not negotiate

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Endicia (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The LONGEST process of my career. It took about a month to hear back and another month to process my background check that included a hair test, recommendations were contacted to answer a detailed questionnaire, salary was confirmed...no wonder it took so long. The actual interview was simple the waiting was lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Pretty Basic questions...
      why would i be a good fit?
      added value?
      They kept talking about what would be the ideal work environment?
      Probe questions about being a team player.
      1 Answer

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Endicia (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by departments management and staff and well as senor members of dept. Second part of interview was for technical proficiencies by senior technical members of dept. I was asked to write some SQL code on black board to test SQL knowledge. Was asked what my responses would be some scenarios involving customers. not terribly difficult interview process.

Interview Questions

• Asked to write one sentence on why I wanted the job. Not difficult but unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation , their pay was inline with what I wanted.

Regional Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Endicia in October 2011.

Interview

the interview process was pretty long and involved with a total of 6 interviews. The final interview included a presentation in CA for multiple people. I was told I did great on the presentation, and looked like a great fit for the opportunity. After multiple attempts to follow up (still waiting for reimbursement of expenses for the trip to CA from NY) I finally received an email indicating corp changes....shock....the opportunity re-appeared on the web.