Endure Marketing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Endure Marketing Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Endure Marketing Solutions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Endure Marketing Solutions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Endure Marketing Solutions in April 2014.

Interview

Very easy interviews. Very basic interview questions. The second interview isn't really an interview, it is pretty much them trying to convince you that it's a good opportunity, which it can be. It just wasn't a good for me. They take you out to eat and explain what they do and how you can expect to be paid. They give you a "pay option", but there really isn't an option. It's make sales or don't get paid.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask them about the "base pay" before you agree to employment. There is no base pay. They confused me into thinking I had different pay options when i really didn't.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Endure Marketing Solutions (Newark, DE) in December 2013.

Interview

In the initial interview, we spoke a bit about my skills and experiences and the position was explained to me. Out of about 10 to 15 initial applicants that were interviewed, 3 to 5, including myself, were called back for a second interview. In this interview with the process of training, et cetera, were explained more in depth and I was asked more questions about my previous experiences and what I am currently striving for. The whole hierarchy process of training and graduating to the next level, then reaching the level after that, etc., could take a candidate anywhere from six months to 2 years. (To reach the actual Account Manager position, at which time the company would pay for you to open your own location.) The timeline is very long and drawn out so they definitely want to make sure that you're in it for the long haul.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a position right now?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Endure Marketing Solutions in November 2013.

Interview

They hid everything until I started. This is door to door sales

Interview Questions

• They ask weird personal questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Endure Marketing Solutions (Newark, DE) in March 2013.

Interview

The administration team at the company is on point. I was contacted as soon as I put my resume into the website, within 2 hours. The staff is so welcoming and friendly, it eased my nerves when coming in for my preliminary interview. The whole interview process was a breath of fresh air! If you're looking for a different, fun environment this is it!

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult! You can tell that the employees love their job and they want everyone to be successful!   Answer Question