Enel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enel Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2017

2.3

Energy Markets Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enel.

Interview

I received an email to set up a phone interview. I was contacted at the agreed upon time and we spoke for thirty to forty minutes about my past experience.

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Long time to make a decision. the whole process took 5 months. The person who decided if I would be contracted or not was a PM that didnt know for sure the role I was applying

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enel (Andover, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was only interviewed on the phone twice, they never saw me in person prior to hiring me. I think I went through 2 different phone calls, an initial screening and than a phone interview with the people in my department.

Contracting Manager L Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enel (Andover, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very efficient. I met with as many people as they could squeeze into one day. Each person I met with was pertinent to the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Example of action items on my resume   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The initial offer was in link with the market.

Manager - Information and Communication Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enel (North Andover, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Terrible process where I interviewed with a foreign manager who could hardly speak english. Initially the company expressed interest then I had to call them and follow up with the recruiter and he was terrible. The small office in North Andover was full of very antisocial persons

Interview Questions

• how well I liked working for a hydro unit that was planning on aggressive investment in wind in USA   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enel (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied for this position online. I was contacted by email and invited for a phone interview. I replied to the email with times that I was available, but the HR representative never returned my message. I followed-up a few times by email and phone over the next month, but never heard from them again. This type of behavior is unprofessional and is part of what people despise about the HR world. It's unfortunate and I hope the company sees this review and improves their internal processes.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enel (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2010.

Interview

Two phone interviews one by HR and one by the Corporate hiring manager. Good process and great people. Would have loved to heve gotten a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enel (Andover, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

45 min of first screen interview with HR. Asking about the background information about you. Basic interview questiones.

Digital Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enel (Rome (Italy)).

Interview

Not a good impression overall, they think they can do whatever they want and the candidate should adapt to all requests and pay all the travel cost even if he/she is traveling from another region far from home.

Two people at the interview, one nice, the second very cold and detached, badly organized with the time (start late, no indication in advance about duration to plan efficiently the trip) and with the feedback (no feedback, only given after two requests)

It seems there's no respect for the candidate as person.

Assistant Wind Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enel (Ban Phone Savang (Laos)) in July 2017.

Interview

Hour long phone interview. Very casual, low stress. Hiring manager said there would be a second interview but I never received a call. I did receive an email that they hired someone else.