Enercon Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enercon Engineering

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barnesville, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enercon Engineering (Barnesville, GA).

Interview

Interviewer was very knowledgeable in field of expertise. Interview was quick and easy did not require any special testing. Interviewer asked basic job skills questions. Explained general overview of assembly process, work time and attendance requirements. Listed mandatory safety wear requirements and basic work ing conditions. Conducted tour of facility.and operation of time clock logon procedures. Confirmed starting salary and date.

Interview Questions

• Main question was about reliable transportation to and from work.   1 Answer

Entry Level Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enercon Engineering (Kennesaw, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

They came to the career fair at my University. I spoke with one of their recruiters and he seemed open to the idea of hiring people fresh out of college with little or no technical experience. They scheduled me for an on-campus interview and later for an on-site interview. Both interviews were similar and were focused on behavioral questions
    For the on-campus interview I spoke with one person. For the on-site one, I was interviewed by 6 people, but one at a time.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enercon Engineering (East Peoria, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by the lead engineer and the engineering manager for this job. I was walked through the shop and we visited many jobs on the floor. I was then taken to a conference room where the interview continued. Enercon is a very good employer and the interview wa easy going.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example where you had to make a decision based on pros and cons and did not take action?   Answer Question