Energy Plus Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Energy Plus Company Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Energy Plus Company

Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Energy Plus Company (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

I had three different interviews in one day, in which three groups of people all asked me the same questions. Then I had to pass a proofreading test. It took several weeks for them to contact my staffing agency and tell them I got the job. At that point, I had already taken another job.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about the online classes that I was taking at the time.   Answer Question

Escalation Calls Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Energy Plus Company (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiting/staffing agency after applying online for a position, company unknown. After a brige phone conversation, I was asked to interview in person with 2 people at the staffing agency. They said they would be pleased to present my resume to the hiring company, and to expect a phone interview next. After the 35-minute phone interveiw, I received email that they were concerned with whether I could handle negotiation, and I provided some examples of that skill. 4 days later I was advised that they hiring company had passed on me as a potential candidate.

Interview Questions

• I was prepared for behavioral questions, so none were exceptionally difficult   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energy Plus Company (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

Simple and friendly