EnergySolutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at EnergySolutions

Safety Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EnergySolutions.

Interview

Met with Senior leadership in a "panel" type interview. Several scenario questions but mainly focused on background, personality and work ethic. They seemed genuinely interested in making sure I would be a "good fit" for the type of work I would be doing at the site and with the people already there. The interview team assessed my qualifications based on my resume (work history and education) and asked about my experiences at those jobs.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of when you made a bad decision at work, what was the impact, and how did you correct it?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EnergySolutions (Little Rock, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

I received an email asking me to review a video about the company and how the sales rep will work. At the end I was informed in order to get my leads I had to pay $165 a month. That's when the red flag went up.

Director of Health and Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EnergySolutions (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Long couple of days but the people were very nice. The folks in the HR department did a fantastic job. They selected flights that worked well with my schedule and the expenses I had were reimbursed in a timely manner. Overall the process was good. The interviewers themselves lacked some professionalism.

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EnergySolutions (Richland, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

My only interview was a phone interview. A team of 4 engineers called me and asked me several typical interview questions. They were friendly and polite. After the phone interview, I received an offer letter via email, about a week later. They also called and had me do a drug test at a local place. It was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience qualify you for this position?   1 Answer