EnergySolutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at EnergySolutions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EnergySolutions (Little Rock, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

I received an email asking me to review a video about the company and how the sales rep will work. At the end I was informed in order to get my leads I had to pay $165 a month. That's when the red flag went up.

Director of Health and Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EnergySolutions (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Long couple of days but the people were very nice. The folks in the HR department did a fantastic job. They selected flights that worked well with my schedule and the expenses I had were reimbursed in a timely manner. Overall the process was good. The interviewers themselves lacked some professionalism.

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EnergySolutions (Richland, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

My only interview was a phone interview. A team of 4 engineers called me and asked me several typical interview questions. They were friendly and polite. After the phone interview, I received an offer letter via email, about a week later. They also called and had me do a drug test at a local place. It was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience qualify you for this position?   1 Answer