England Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2017

2.9

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at England Logistics (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

The process I feel was good, it was after the fact that I felt let down. I was given the tour of the facility, which was impressive, and all the different departments with sales teams working on their accounts. Then I was allowed to sit and listen to a sales manager on the phone for about 15 minutes, to see how he worked the computer system to document and record his calls. I was then taken to a large room (probably for meetings that accommodate at least 30) where 2 men were waiting to interview me. They were interested in making comparisons to my previous experience and situations with the kind of work I would be doing at England. It all went well and I was told that I would be made aware of their decision regardless of which way they decided to go by the following Monday at the latest. I sent thank you emails to the men who had helped with the interviewing process later that day, and waited for a response. It never came.....

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about sitting in a cubicle at a desk making phone calls every day? Don't you think that would get hard to do day in day out?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at England Logistics (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

Excellent! I was screened by phone briefly, and invited in to do a site visit (optional). I recommend doing the site visit, this helps to familiarize yourself with the working environment, and what to expect. If all goes well, you'll be invited in for a final interview, after which a decision is made. If you are offered a position, then you are invited to lunch or dinner to get to know some of your future colleagues. This is a very classy company that knows how to find great talent, and have fun at work.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at England Logistics (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

Once I graduated I interviewed at 10+ companies in the salt lake valley. Of all my interviewers, I felt like my EL interview was the worst. I interviewed with 6 people in a small room who took turns tearing me and my resume down and making me feel bad for being there.

I felt like the people interviewing me took it as a game to see how intense they could make the situation. I walked away very defensive and questioning my worth as a candidate.

I also felt bamboozled add I couldn't get a straight answer on simple questions such as, commission structure, job benefits, and daily expectations

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at England Logistics (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, in office description of job, drug test, and back ground check. Final offer. Alex and Brook painted the perfect picture of both the good and bad of my job requirements.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at England Logistics (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

Someone contacted me and scheduled a phone interview. Then I was scheduled for an in person interview. The interview was terrifying. I met with 5 managers at the same time. Very uncomfortable. I felt so small after the interview that I didn't want to work with them. I was confused on where to go and the people working did not seem happy at all.

Capacity Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at England Logistics (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

Did one phone interview. Came in for first office visit. Was able to sit with an employee to see what the job really looks like. Second interview is more relaxed but it does do role playing for the position.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at England Logistics (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

You will be greeted by a team leader and they will proceed to give you a tour of the facility. From there you will monitor live phone calls of a currently employee for approximately 30 mins before your interview,. Finally, you will interview for an hour or so with a group of team leaders. Like a lot of sales jobs, they will have you role play at the end.

Interview Questions

• Scripted Questions-- Sales Accomplishments, why you should work there, etc. Pretty standard.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at England Logistics (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

Methodical with a progressive Q & A process. Management was very timely in their process. Their questions were appropriate from my observation as a candidate. The overview of position opportunities and job description were exemplary. The response time during the interview process was professional and provided great feedback and instructions.

Interview Questions

• A question that comes to mind is my "Why".   1 Answer

Capacity Mana Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at England Logistics (Greeley, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Got a call from the recruitment director. Scheduled an interview to be in 2 days after pre-screening questions. The actual interview lasted about 45 minutes and was notified within 36 hours if the job was offered.

Interview Questions

• How do you measure success>   1 Answer

Loan Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at England Logistics (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2014.

Interview

Not too bad. Relaxed. People made you feel good about where you were and did not make you nervous. Easy to talk to especially when I asked them questions about the company and their culture. Really quick process. only took 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer