Entegee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entegee Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Entegee

Quality Associate Interview

Interview

Over the phone the hiring manager for this component pharma company in Mountain View ; the new director expressed a need in me . He kept talking about how urgent it is to fill the role and how the current staff couldn't hold their own. The VP hardly spoke with me but asked more technical questions and said they hope I am hired . Well now I know why .. I was asked to come on site next . Either the company or Entegee scheduled it out to the following week ; when I went Onsite there was no reception on security . I was treated with disrespect and ignored for a while .. the director was completely different than on the phone and asked why I didn't come sooner why I waited a week?? I told him that was the first available date given to me . The director insisted I was wrong ; but knowing the lack of follow through entegee has shown me ; I chalked it up to that. The interview was not hard but it wasn't pleasant either . One older woman who was the "trainer" seemed to only ask behavioral type questions . A waste of time

Interview Questions

• What is a batch record composed off?? ( she asked general questions )   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entegee (Jackson, MS).

Interview

First time I was face to face interviewed for a contract (temporary technical) position. Usually it is "come on down", and we will see what you can do.

Interview Questions

• The questions were the usual top ten. Seemed to get along well with both management and technical staff.   Answer Question

I turned down the position when Entegee wanted me to sign an employment contract with a 25% penalty termination clause in it. There also was a contract assignment clause and references to documents that were not included with the contract. Also wanted me to sign an arbitration agreement.