Enterprise Solutions, Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2.8

Associate Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Solutions, Inc (Richmond, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview went fair with lots of questions from DevOps which is not my field of expertise. Questions from solutions architect side went well, but they were looking for DevOps in particular.

Interview Questions

• Question was about hands-on experience in Ansible, Docker, Git and Chef.   1 Answer
    • Questions about AWS resources like EC2, S3, EBS volume, Cloud formation, and about projects.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Solutions, Inc.

Interview

VP of Sales contacted me via LinkedIN. Interview process was three people including the CEO

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated with Director of HR

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Solutions, Inc (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Phone Interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Solutions, Inc (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

After speaking with the recruiter on the phone I was asked to come to the Los Angeles office for an interview. The interview was long, the questions were definitely a bit difficult but in the end I was asked to come back for a second interview. I was actually quite surprised that I was asked for a second interview sine I definitely had some awkward pauses after the interviewer asked me a couple tough super specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a problem that you had with a customer that you actually caused.   1 Answer

I declined taking the second interview because the company felt a little competitive in a negative way. There didnt seem like there was a big company culture and camaraderie between employees. Also the pay was incredibly low. It wasn't at all attractive that they payed their entry level employees with an hourly salary of about $12. I realized there was opportunity for promotion, but the pay still didn't seem high enough. I was under the impression that you would have to be working at the company for about 6 years to be making even close to 80k+

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Solutions, Inc (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I received a call form recruiter and told me that his firm has one open position at Apple, for new graduates and it took more than 4 months to contact me. Interviewer talked for only 10 min and he said that he has some urgent work to finish.Interviewer wasn't looking in good mood.

Interview Questions

• I would say it was basic conversation.   1 Answer

I don't know.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Solutions, Inc (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Qualifying phone call followed up by site visit. That was fully reimbursed, including a stipend for having taken time off from my (then current) job. My college degree was valuable to them, and they offered me a position while I was on site.

Interview Questions

• What process would I use to learn about a company's leadership structure.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise Solutions, Inc (Miami, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

excelent

Interview Questions

• what would i do if a customer becomes agressive?   1 Answer
    • if i cath a employee stealing?   1 Answer

SOA Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Solutions, Inc (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2009.

Interview

The whole Interview Process went pretty smoothly. Right from submitting the Resume to the offer. My recruiter was extremely helpful and was willing to work with me through all the issues/problems faced during and after the interview process. Even, after the hiring, they are very good in keeping in touch with their employees and always willing to resolve and issues.

Interview Questions

• Why are fault policies and fault bindings used in SOA Composites?   Answer Question
    • They asked me a couple of troubleshooting problems.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were very friendly to work with.I wouldnt say it was easy. But, after a little bit of negotiation, we reached a common agreeable figure.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Solutions, Inc (Fremont, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

First Interview was a phone interview which was also a technical screen test. After a week, I was asked to attend a second Face to face panel interview, again, I was tested on my past hands on, technical support experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked on a full Software Development Life Cycle? What are phases involved?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Check average salary before you state your expected salary.

Sales Representative/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Solutions, Inc (Doral, FL) in June 2009.

Interview

Applied Online. Got a call back and scheduled a face-to-face interview with the manager. After a few initial questions inquiring why I chose Sales, I was scheduled for another interview.

Second interview required me to shadow another Sales Representative throughout the day. Task was Business-to-Business sales for Quill, an office product company. After the 9:00-5:00 day, I returned to the office to discuss the position. The manager then receieved the report from the shadowed Sales Representative.

Interview Questions

Business-to-Business sales based solely on face-to-face contact was not for me. Being that you're an outsourced marketing company, you don't build a relationship with your parent company. Potential clients have no way of contacting you, and frequently the purchasing agent was not in the client's business. Territory is assigned, but can change, making it hard to sustain relationships with clients.