Enterprises Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprises Corp. Interview Questions

2.2

"Marketing Assistant" Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Norcross, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

B.S. - they walk you in the door, have you sign in w/ some basic information and then they put you into one office where they basically spin some crap about door-to-door sales "promotions." Don't fall for this scheme.

Interview Questions

• q: do you think you'd like to be a door-to-door promotions entry mgmt?   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp..

Interview

Dont even waste your time. Its a Door to Door sales position. They try to sell you the job instead of you being selling yourself. Dont even bother to go incase you want to be a door to doors salesman.

Because the company suks

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was quick. Was not asked very detailed questions. Interview was more about them than it was about me. I've been to interviews where they will discuss the company but this was different, it was more like they were selling the company to me. I was expecting an actual interview.

Associate? Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp..

Interview

The Hiring Manager was not very personable in the interview and didn't really "sell" the company to me. He was very vague about the job description and expectations and kept deflecting the conversation back to me when I asked for description about the job requirements and or specifics. Upon my arrival, I noticed at least 5 other potential candidates revolving through his office for interviews which made me question if there was a high turn over rate with the company. I was under the impression that I was interviewing for a higher position, however, it was just a Promotions Assistant job. I was unimpressed by the lack of the Hiring Manager not having a clue about any of my skills or general expertise (since I conducted a phone interview the day before with another hiring associate). No general interest in me taken i felt, so long story short, I will not be returning for a second interview by choice.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions asked. The interview lasted 10 minutes because the hiring manager was rushing to meet the next candidate in the waiting area.   Answer Question

I was offered a second interview but declined

Enterprises Corp. Response

Feb 5, 2015 – Owner

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with Enterprises Corp. We strive to always act in the best interest of both our clients and our team members. We are sorry to hear that your ... More

Customer Care & Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacting by phone for a brief phone interview. I scheduled an interview for the following afternoon. However, I was taking public transportation so I had to reschedule because I didn't know it would take 3 hours from Chicago! I called HR to reschedule but she told me she would have to get it approved and I would be called back at the end of the day. I never got a call back.

PR Communications Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp..

Interview

Immediately upon arriving there was loud noise everywhere. Several TV's were on and it was hard to focus on filling out my application. There was a pool table and the walls were different colors (purple, lime green). Overall it seemed a little unprofessional. Mainly because of the level of volume on the tv. Workers came out to a meeting near the front where several of them seemed very young and mainly all men. The person that interviewed me was unprofessional and asked about my family profession and other questions that were not professional. He also talked about pay and taxes which completely came out of right field and just off topic which is also none of his business.

Interview Questions

• Mainly inquired about my resume   1 Answer

The company is shady

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call immediately after submitting my application online. The recruiter who called me seemed very friendly and personable over the phone. Scheduled a face to face interview that same week. However, once I had my actual face to face interview my opinion of the company changed drastically. Upon arrival to the office, I immediately got a sense that it was not very professional. When the hiring manager spoke about the position it was completely different from what had been posted as the job description online. The actual position was door to door sales and based solely on commission. The work schedule was bizarre, 11:30-8:30 Monday-Friday along with working on Saturdays. I honestly did not like the vibe I got from the company so when they called me the following day for another interview, I told them I appreciated the opportunity but was not the direction I wanted to go in. The recruiter did not handle it very well and gave me attitude. Her reaction only confirmed my previous suspicion that they were not very professional.

PR Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp..

Interview

I had an interview with this company not too long ago. I applied for the PR Assistant position but was offered a different position...Nice office but I was offered a better position at another company. I didn't appreciate the interviewer asking me who I lived with though...

Interview Questions

Received much better offer elsewhere.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL).

Interview

Your growth in the company is based on how many people you recruit so there are dozens of ads online for this job, posted by any employee, which really make no sense. I answered an ad for an "event planner" when this job is door-to-door sales. The website is very vague but it makes the company seem fun. The phone and first round interviews are just as vague- they told me I'd be doing "client relations." The full interview was with the person who trained me. They asked about all my professional experience, but most of the interview was spent trying to sell the actual job/product to me. I didn't feel like I was being interviewed, they just wanted to know I could start tomorrow and had a car. In the interview I found out it was a sales job, learned a lot about the product, and that there were no benefits until you hit management. The picture they gave me during interview was a really sugar coated version of the actual job. They don't tell you that you don't get your first paycheck until 4-weeks after your first day, during training you just get 30% of what your trainer makes, and there are a lot of promises about bonuses that change all the time. The hours are longer than advertised, and the hour-long lunch is really driving to the field and eating the car.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. The job comes as is and if you don't like it, you quit. Most people do when the find out all the details.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL).

Interview

I was contacted via phone about a job, but they were very vague about it- just that it was "customer service." They didn't provide any important details- like the hours, the pay, whether or not it was full time or part time--and worst of all, they provided no job description. They told me that they found my resume on Career Builder. Funny thing is, I have been approached by several companies just like them--all wanting me to come in for an interview immediately and providing little information on the job or company. The company names are always so painfully generic, it just instantly gives off a vibe that something is "off" about them. The only information I was a given was that they were a marketing firm. I agreed to the interview initially until I could do some research on them. It's funny- they have a Facebook page, but no one ever "likes" or comments on any of their posts. All of my findings ascertained my suspicions. I cancelled the interview and got no reply from HR. The next morning I received what was probably an automated email--confirming my interview! So that makes me think they don't check their email or they have some inability to cancel appointments. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't go. It's alarming to me how many of these "marketing" companies are out there. They seem to prey on people with little experience or little education and think that these individuals will settle for a bad job- just for the sake of having a job. Honestly, if they even read my resume, they'd see that I have no sales or marketing experience and my degree isn't in either or those (it's not even in anything related to business), so I'm a bit baffled why they were so aggressive in pursuing me. I'd say, if you're looking for a job, retail is better than this.

Interview Questions

• The interview will only be 15 minutes.   1 Answer