Enterprises Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprises Corp. Interview Questions

Interviews at Enterprises Corp.

2.2

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp..

Interview

Dont even waste your time. Its a Door to Door sales position. They try to sell you the job instead of you being selling yourself. Dont even bother to go incase you want to be a door to doors salesman.

Because the company suks

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was quick. Was not asked very detailed questions. Interview was more about them than it was about me. I've been to interviews where they will discuss the company but this was different, it was more like they were selling the company to me. I was expecting an actual interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roslyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Roslyn, NY).

Interview

applied online after hearing about it at a career fair. sent in resume then contacted by a local recruiter. had one phone interview with the recruiter then an in person interview with the area manager who oversaw several offices. offered the job within a week or two after that.

needed a list of personal and professional references

The job is really fun if you get a good group of co-workers at your branch. Managers are usually overworked and have extremely long days and weeks.

Great place to intern for the summer, offers a lot of good work experience you can take with you to other jobs.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where you sold something to someone   Answer Question

Negotiation

$10 an hour in the NYC and Long Island, $9 upstate NY.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp..

Interview

Called and wanted to interview immediately. 1. Phone call. 2. In-person interview. I believe it is a multiple step process, but I decided not to move forward after actually visiting the office. The entire experience left me questioning the legitimacy of this company. They may be functioning under different company names as well. Just strange--something is going on.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp. in June 2014.

Interview

They got back to me the same day I interviewed which already set off a red flag in my mind. When I got there they stuck me in the same room as about 10 other people waiting for an interview. As I walked in I heard the receptionist giving the same schtick to someone on the phone that I got. This obviously means it isn't a very exclusive job and the turn around rate is quick. They're going for quality over quantity. Not a place I would want to work. Especially because they told me I had the possibility to become an account executive AFTER working there for a few months during the interview for what was advertised as the account executive job. Sketchy. I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any questions related to skills or experience. They basically asked if I wanted to be rich and then told me it was possible to make a lot of money with them. Everything was shady.   Answer Question

Whole process was shady and they obviously were just looking for warm bodies, not anybody with actual skills.

Associate? Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp..

Interview

The Hiring Manager was not very personable in the interview and didn't really "sell" the company to me. He was very vague about the job description and expectations and kept deflecting the conversation back to me when I asked for description about the job requirements and or specifics. Upon my arrival, I noticed at least 5 other potential candidates revolving through his office for interviews which made me question if there was a high turn over rate with the company. I was under the impression that I was interviewing for a higher position, however, it was just a Promotions Assistant job. I was unimpressed by the lack of the Hiring Manager not having a clue about any of my skills or general expertise (since I conducted a phone interview the day before with another hiring associate). No general interest in me taken i felt, so long story short, I will not be returning for a second interview by choice.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions asked. The interview lasted 10 minutes because the hiring manager was rushing to meet the next candidate in the waiting area.   Answer Question

I was offered a second interview but declined

Enterprises Corp. Response

Feb 5, 2015 – Owner

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with Enterprises Corp. We strive to always act in the best interest of both our clients and our team members. We are sorry to hear that your... More

Public Relations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I got a call to come in for an interview with the hiring manager the very next day for a PR Assistant position. I got prepared for an interview, got to the location early, and had to fill out an application upon arrival. When I was finished, I chatted it up with the receptionist and I noticed that the work environment seemed very friendly and fun. However somehow within my 15 minutes of sitting and waiting, someone misplaced my resume and the receptionist had to find who took it, so I didn't get called in until 20 minutes after my original interview time of 9:45. I was then greeted by two young men who brought me into an office. The first guy sat at his desk so I sat in one of the chairs in front of him, but the other guy sat on a couch behind me. Both men were talking to me so I had to do a lot of turning in my chair to look at who was talking. Weird, huh? Anyway, it turns out this wasn't even an interview, it was only a meet and greet, "to put a face with the resume." Isn't that what an INTERVIEW is for?? I was in the office for all of 5 minutes and I can honestly say that every single minute of those 5 minutes was a complete waste of my time. I was informed that this was going to be some kind of administrative office position, but found out during this meeting that it was actually for a sales position, to sell products for their two main accounts: AT&T and Home Depot. When asked about where I live, I informed them that I currently moved to a different town. The guy responded by asking me, very personally, who I live with. "With parents, siblings, a significant other...?" I thought it was illegal to ask those kinds of questions, but whatever, I answered it. When he asked how long it took me to get there, I said "20, maybe 30 minutes," but I happened to notice he only wrote "15 mins" at the top of his page. He then asked how soon I could start, so I told him that I would like to give my current jobs two weeks notice. As if I did not even say anything, he comes back with, "We are looking to fill this position and have someone start Monday. Does that sound like something you could do?" I told him that I will actually be out of town next week for my brother's wedding so no, I could not start on Monday. He continued by saying that they were meeting with about 20 people today, and that they would pick and choose who they thought would be a good fit for the actual interviews they would be holding tomorrow, starting at 9:30am. That interview is where they would talk about hours, pay, etc. and then from there, moving on to a possible immediate third interview where they would be extending an offer. I took off work for this "interview" today, so I was not happy with the fact that it was not even a real interview. He said the company would be making calls later in the afternoon to invite candidates to the interview tomorrow. I am excited to get a call from them just so I can let them know how unprofessional and deceiving this was. Please, save your time, energy and gas money. DO NOT interview with this company unless you are truly looking for a sales position!

It was not at all what I applied for.

Public Relations Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp. in June 2014.

Interview

They do a 3 interview process; 1st one consists of a 10 minute meet and greet, 2nd is shadowing a representative for an hour, and then if they like you, you get a 3rd interview on the spot and they will or will not offer you the job after.

Interview Questions

• They get very personal and ask you who you live with, if you have siblings, what are the siblings ages, what country other then the US would you move to for the rest of your life, why, etc. I was asked who I lived with twice and it seems that it is to see if you can afford to have the horrible pay they initially give you. For example, I live at home with my parents so technically I could afford horrible pay without being homeless.   1 Answer

The position I applied for was called "Public Relations Assistant" and what they had me interview for was "Marketing Coordinator." The woman I shadowed did not know what I was referring to when I asked her about the position I applied for. They have everyone they hire start at the same position. No matter your level in the company you always work the same hours; Mon-Fri 10:30am-8pm and Sat 9:30am-6pm. The entry level pay structure is horrible; $5.89/hourly unless you make more in commission. If you make more in commission, then you get the commission amount only. If you make more with the $5.89/hourly then you end up receiving souly the salary. They do not explain it that way though. They make it confusing so you don't realize you are getting paid less than minimum wage. You are also working a 50 hour work week no matter what position you hold within the company. You do not get any benefits, vacation time, or paid days off unless you get promoted two positions up to Assistant Manager level. Also when I declined the offer the woman who recommended me for the position and that I shadowed all day became angry and demanded to know why. I stated that I had a better offer. She wanted to know what the exact offer was, what company it was from, etc. She stated it was because she went out of her way to recommend me and had to explain to the manager the exact reason I declined the offer. I found that very unprofessional and my father who spent a long and successful career in sales and marketing was disgusted when I told him that she demanded a more detailed explanation.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL).

Interview

Your growth in the company is based on how many people you recruit so there are dozens of ads online for this job, posted by any employee, which really make no sense. I answered an ad for an "event planner" when this job is door-to-door sales. The website is very vague but it makes the company seem fun. The phone and first round interviews are just as vague- they told me I'd be doing "client relations." The full interview was with the person who trained me. They asked about all my professional experience, but most of the interview was spent trying to sell the actual job/product to me. I didn't feel like I was being interviewed, they just wanted to know I could start tomorrow and had a car. In the interview I found out it was a sales job, learned a lot about the product, and that there were no benefits until you hit management. The picture they gave me during interview was a really sugar coated version of the actual job. They don't tell you that you don't get your first paycheck until 4-weeks after your first day, during training you just get 30% of what your trainer makes, and there are a lot of promises about bonuses that change all the time. The hours are longer than advertised, and the hour-long lunch is really driving to the field and eating the car.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. The job comes as is and if you don't like it, you quit. Most people do when the find out all the details.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

They contacted me for an interview right away and wanted me to come in right away. The first interview was only a preliminary interview "to put a face to the resume." The assistant manager asked me a few questions about what I was looking for, leadership related questions, and just wanted me to tell him a little about myself. It was about 15 minutes long and he asked me back for a second interview on the spot. The second interview consisted of seeing what the job entailed by going out with another marketing associate. The associate asked questions to get to know me. Once that was over she reported her opinion/recommendation to the hiring manager. I saw him once we were back and he offered me a position right away. So it seems that impressing the associate was important.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions, all questions centered around the type of business (marketing) and leadership, ambition, etc.   Answer Question

The position requires you to work 6 days a week, M-F 1130-830, Sat 9-6, so roughly 54 hours, bottom line pay of $330 per week unless you make enough commission to go above that. I did not think working for possibly less than minimum wage if i didn't make enough in commissions was right for me. The people were all great and I was almost convinced if the bottom line pay was better.