Entravision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.5

Master Control Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Entravision (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

A hassle to go thru 3 interviews to just wait and receive a letter saying thank you for replying but no thank you. a lot of waiting sometimes days and management takes long since screening could be 50 or more and the way unemployment is nowadays is even worst.

Interview Questions

• How much you want to get pay?

Fair enough but over 20 an hour these days but a lot of bureacrucy and no pay these days; horrible play to work   1 Answer

Low bad pay

Office Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Entravision (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Met with 5 people in one office and 1 person in a local office location, was relaxed. Flight, food and hotel paid by the company, told about the company, the structure, all about the locations, who in what location could help with questions on anything, who the position reported to, the duties involved, what they expected in the 1st 3 months of employment

Interview Questions

• What are your weakness?   1 Answer
    • How do the skills in the last job help this position?   1 Answer
    • How are your Microsoft skills?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

News Anchor/Reporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entravision (Laredo, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy. One of my friends got me the interview. I was about to graduate college. Came down for the interview. They were fast. HR is very active.

Promotions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entravision (El Paso, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Was brought into the office, had a some-what informal meeting and was asked about my background and qualifications. The interview was both in English and Spanish. My three interviewers were very nice. They offered me the job on the spot and have been working here for a while now, I gotta say I'm liking it a lot.

Promotions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entravision (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I was recommended by a colleague to the recruiter and then invited to an interview with the hiring manager. It was very friendly and relax, they asked about my career goals and interests about the media industry. It was a bilingual interview, we switch from Spanish to English.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?
      Do you prefer English or Spanish?   1 Answer

ISMC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entravision (Orlando, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Met with LSM and SVP after submitting application and resume. Very cordial and informative. Standard set of questions. Tour of the facility and introduction to current staff. Overall a decent experience. Very professional company.

TV News Anchor/Reporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entravision (Tampa, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

One interview. Met with News Supervisor for all TV stations. Overqualified for the job, based on my extensive network experience as TV News Anchor and Reporter.

Interview Questions

• Asked for immediate On-Air test with current female Anchor   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entravision in January 2013.

Interview

Meet with the G.M and was hired after the initial interview. Also met with the Eastern Region Manager, and was assessed by both parties. Very interactive and informative interview. I was asked to complete paperwork, and be able to provide valid vehicle insurance and state license. We discussed the base/salary/draw.

Interview Questions

• Quizzed me on my knowledge of sales and experience in the field.   Answer Question

IMSC Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entravision in January 2012.

Interview

It was an intense process. However, the managers really cared about who they hired. I understand wanting to hire the best. They asked questions that would identify my strengths and weaknesses, which is something I hope that they would do. This is a great place to be

Interview Questions

• Asked about history and how that would help me here at Entravision. Did I have any TV and/or radio sales experience. What was the most challenging sale I had   Answer Question

Interactive Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entravision (Denver, CO) in October 2009.

Interview

Applied online, Interviewed with VP, Interviewed with all managers, Phone interview with corporate office. The Account Executives run this company. What they say typically gets herd. They have no training and do not clearly state their expectations. If you do not speak spanish there is a communication barrier. They look at you like an outcast until you prove yourself. They are generally supportive, but it is hard to find out what will make them happy.

Interview Questions

• Why should someone advertise with Entravision?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Base salary. Never take the first offer and try to feel out where their limit is.