Equinox Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 382 of over 382 interviews

In Person13%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Equinox

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Equinox

Interview

Two interviews with HR and one with the hiring manager. The hiring manager interview was very unstructured and very untraditional. The hiring manager interview was the final round and was told I would hear back shortly. Never heard back from the company despite multiple emails to get an update. Very unprofessional experience with poor communication throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Equinox?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Equinox (Boston, MA)

Interview

Whole process took 1 week from my first interview. First met with the district retail manager who asked me the standard interview questions, availability, and personality questions. Then I met with the AGM and had a quick 25 minute interview who asked similar questions and threw in some situational ones as well. Both were really nice and laid back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equinox (Boston, MA)

Interview

Was a great interview process, asks questions regarding past experience and how you would contribute to the equinox brand. They then went through club procedure and gave a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equinox

Application

I interviewed at Equinox

Interview

There was a 3 step interview process. Solo interview and then 2 group interviews. Everyone was really personable and easy to talk to. On the last interview we had to do a demo personal training session.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Equinox (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

I got a call from the recruiting firm hiring for them. They scheduled my interview with the technical team of Equinox over the Zoom call. The interviewer was nice and started interview with the discussion over my current project and technologies we had used in it.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What are the modules you have in your Angular application? 2. How did you make API calls from Angular? 3. Promise versus Observables? 4. Is it possible to create Thread without extending Thread class and implementing Runnable interface? 5. Executors classes? 6. How will you receive the JSON data passed to your APIs at the Spring Boot?

Equinox

Application

I interviewed at Equinox

Interview

Outside recruiter contacted me for a phone screening. Was advanced to in person interview to interview with the personal trainer manager and the personal training on boarding manager. Overall good experience will update after second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equinox (New York, NY)

Interview

It started with a virtual interview where you had prompts and filmed yourself answering them. Once you started the interview you could not pause it. From there there are 3 other in person interviews. One with a Regional Sales Manager then 2 more with Sales Director and General Manager.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with someone who doesn't seem interested in what you are selling?

Equinox

Application

I interviewed at Equinox

Interview

Had a phone call with HR, a phone call with the hiring manager; two virtual interviews with other VPs. Overall, pretty amicable. Walked through a case study and was able to ask a lot questions

Interview Questions
  • How do you navigate conflicting feedback from your managers and stakeholders?

Equinox

Application

I interviewed at Equinox

Interview

Met with Fitness Director and Head Trainer, along with one other interviewee in person. We did a brief "communication" test that lasted all of 30 seconds, then were assigned a case study to write a training program for, before explaining our choices to the FD and HT. Head trainer said 1, maximum 2 words. Both acted like they had MUCH better things to be doing. All-in-all, took maybe 15 minutes and was a really pathetic look at the mood of the Eqx fitness staff.

Interview Questions
  • Case study with sample client information

Equinox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equinox in Feb 2021

Interview

Pretty intense process for such a minimal job. Three interviews with recruiter, general manager, MOD, AGM, etc. Not difficult but a lot to handle for a min wage job. Super sales intensive, wanted to know a lot about my selling experiences and my customer service abilities.

Interview Questions
  • How do you work in a team and make connections? What is your greatest strength? How do you live the Equinox lifestyle?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 382 Interviews