Equipment Depot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Equipment Depot Interview Questions

Interviews at Equipment Depot

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equipment Depot (Waco, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied for the posted job. I received an email to set up an interview. The interview was very plesant and informative. After a drug screening and background check I was give an offer whick I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any difficult or unexpected questions during this interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was on the table. It was a take it or not offer.

Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Albans, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equipment Depot (Saint Albans, WV) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview was with manager, second interview was with manager and district manager. My resume was selected from Indeed.com. They actually filled the job with another applicant and that person did not work out. They later called me back and made an offer which I accepted.

Trainer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equipment Depot.

Interview

The interview was challenging and enlightening. I left with the opinion I was properly vetted for the position I applied for. It was exceptionally difficult to turn down the position. If the work environment is anything like the interview, wow. I only chose to stay at my current employer when they offered p create a similar position to keep me there. All aspects of the process was exceptional.

Interview Questions

• the questions where technical in manner and many.   1 Answer

My current employer created the same position to keep me on.

Account Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Equipment Depot (Waco, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I first took a test at a place called Jack of all Trade. They tested my grammatical skills, math skills, proficiency in Excel and Word. When a employer would call Jack of all Trades, they would match up their requirements with the applicants they had tested. When Equipment Depot called them they suggested that I would be a good match for their company.

Interview Questions

• What would be your ideal job?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equipment Depot (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

In depth qualifying process and preliminary phone conversations. Much time was spent discussing my interests and business beliefs. Once it was determined we were aligned, much discussion was focused on the company strategy and execution challenges

Interview Questions

• Examples of strategy execution and style on holding reports accountable to expectations. I felt the interview was not a interview but a conversation.   Answer Question

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Equipment Depot (Erlanger, KY) in September 2011.

Interview

fill out application , take a knowledge quiz of electrical and mechanical knowledge if this is passed then you get a interview.then you get sent to the training center for testing and I mean thoroughly tested I was tested for 2 1/2 hours and then I was told that I passed and was on to the physical and drug test and background check, then the last interview.

Interview Questions

• do you have auto mechanics background? what was your last job? salary? where did you here about the job? they give the description of the job and ask, do you think you can do this job? if you say yes. they ask how much you expect to be paid. if all this goes ok then you go to the second part of the interview where they test your knowledge, if you pass that then they tell you need wait till they call you about the background check and if you clear that then they set you up for a drug screen and a physical if you pass that, they call you back in again and offer you the job.   Answer Question

Yard Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equipment Depot (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

after asking me question they said they would give me a call back for second interview. The did, I took a drug test, and I started a few days later

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to work hard? Am i willing to get my hands dirty? Do I work well under pressure   Answer Question

Improvement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Equipment Depot (New York, NY).

Interview

Get in contact with the recruiter, get stood up by three times waiting by the phone. Finally talk, two days later schedule a phone call with the hiring manager who seemed to be having a side discussion (not at all interested in what I was saying), then a couple days later get stood up with an interview with the VP.

Interview Questions

• If you were consulting with a company to plan their fire response, what are the questions you would ask?   Answer Question