Ergon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ergon

Process Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ergon (Lafayette, LA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at a college so it was very relaxed. It was more of a conversation about me than a formal interview. The majority of it was a behavioral interview, but there was one technical portion at the end. They were very nice and they seemed to love working at the company that they were at.

Interview Questions

Reliabiltiy Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ergon in October 2014.

Interview

The process took about 2-3 weeks, first is an on-campus interview then a scheduled on-site interview with different engineers at the company. It was not a difficult interview, basic questions to get to know your characteristics and how well you can interact with others. Nicest guys you will ever meet, but have not heard from them since my on-site interview. Looking forward to hear from them before I accept other offers.

Interview Questions

• Not very difficult questions. Very positive and family environment.   Answer Question