Euro London Appointments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Euro London Appointments

N/A - Headhunted Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Euro London Appointments in July 2017.

Interview

Was phoned out of the blue by a headhunter from Euro London Appointments with no time to prepare or even collect myself for language assessments. Found them to be incredibly rude (they promised follow-ups which didn't happen, and hung up on me with no explanation), and through conversations with different departments in realised they did not expect a high level of understanding or expertise in candidates. Would not recommend them to anybody else, whether seeking work or hiring.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euro London Appointments (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

2 interviews - met my prospective team, asked why recruitment, why I thought I would be good at it, what I liked about the company, what division I saw myself in, what I knew about the industry

Interview Questions

• Describe a typical day in the life of a recruitment consultant   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euro London Appointments (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

1 f2f meeting with the Branch Manager and MD. They didn't ask about motivation to join the company, they did mot of the talking and was a really easy interview. They hire with very little thought as they know that only a low percentage of new hires stay past their probation period (6 months) so there is no risk for them.

Team Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Euro London Appointments (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

It felt more like a meeting than an interview really. The managers wanted to get to know me and see if I would fit in the company.
    The Interview was straight forward and held professionally.
    Everyone was welcoming and friendly. I felt at ease and relaxed the whole time.
    Though they had some tough questions I didn't feel under pressure at all.

Interview Questions

• About myself and what I love to do?
      Work experience.
      Which skills of mine would benefit the company?
      Why I think I fit into this role & how I work?
      How I manage work load and deadlines?
      How I manage to prioritize work?
      I was also put on tests for computer skills to prove.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straight forward. I clearly stated what I expected & they only took a day to get back to me.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Euro London Appointments (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and once I had stepped into the door my nerves had calmed down as the people were so nice. After the initial interview other employees came and asked a few questions and acquainted themselves to me.