EventPro Strategies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at EventPro Strategies

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EventPro Strategies (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It is an online employment agency. The interview was done online. I was asked only a few question, because I was referred by another employee. I was offered the job immediately and started work a week later.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EventPro Strategies (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview where they lied about how much i would be making (18 when i was told 20/hour) and very basic questions. i might be mistaken but i dont believe they mentioned the amount of travel that was required or the sketchy areas that you may have to stand in.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to fill out a form that im pretty sure has some illegal aspects to it for a job application.   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

It will be a short phone or email interview to get a general idea of your experience. This will happen on a per job basis. You do not have guaranteed work.

Event Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EventPro Strategies (Madison, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

They will take anyone at last minute by text or job postings. They have a hard time keeping event staff coming back because they do not make the pay out a simple process, THEY WILL FIND ANY EXCUSE not to pay you or delay payment. If you are a Brand Ambassador, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Interview Questions

• Name and when I could work   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EventPro Strategies.

Interview

Sign up online, create an account, upload photos, information, work experience, etc. If accepted, file paperwork for payments. Then wait until an email or job listing comes up that you want to apply for. Some will require nothing more than saying you are available, while some will require body measurements, phone interviews, skype interviews, and even online training and tests.

Interview Questions

• While not unexpected for this type of job, the amount of body measurements you must give is rather tedious.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EventPro Strategies (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2013.

Interview

Informal yet formal interview process. Held within the COO's office which was very fung shui. Tour of office introduction to several key associates that would be dealt with on a daily basis. Very moderna and upbeat. Utilitzed skype to bring in others on panel.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you were unable to satisfy a customer/client and how did you handle the circumstances.   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at EventPro Strategies (Remote, OR) in June 2011.

Interview

5 interviews lots of promises made that were ABSOLUTELY not true-be warned. I was grilled and then offered a very low salary which I accepted like a fool. Manager who interviewed me asked me 5 times if I liked to party-extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• how much do you think you're worth.   1 Answer