EventPro Strategies Reviews

Updated Apr 29, 2022

Found 55 of over 85 reviews

2.9
EventPro Strategies Founder & CEO Jessica Browder-Stackpoole (no image)
Jessica Browder-Stackpoole

16 Comments

Advertising

115.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=EventPro Strategies~580853
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "They offer good pay, and communicate well about exactly what they expect of you.(in 7 reviews)
  • "A lot of really cool events and great opportunities in California.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Employees genuinely care about each other.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Fun people, casual environment.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Everyone is extremely helpful and they really give you a chance to show what your made of.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "On the job the management was terrible the team lead was doing shots and then going around accusing all the staff of telling on her.(in 4 reviews)
  • "24$ but I'm telling you, it is NOT worth the disorganization, horrible leadership, and late/no pay.(in 3 reviews)
  • "I called the CEO and as soon as I started asking about my check he hung up on me.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

EVENT PRO HAS GONE BANKRUPT

Nov 27, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There arent any pros for this company

Cons

TOO MANY TO STATE NONE None none none

2. 4.0

Great Company

Apr 29, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture! I had a good team who worked har.

Cons

The company did not have much work/life balance

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good pay but terribly ran company

Sep 4, 2021 - Program Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bonus options, in company events each month, pretty good pay

Cons

No work life balance, not very clear direction, totally mismanaged to the point they went bankrupt and had to close down.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Former Corporate Employee

Nov 28, 2017 - Corporate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong entrepreneurial atmosphere and a relaxed environment

Cons

The company is no longer in business

5. 2.0
    Former Employee

Eventpro gives other marketing agencies a bad name

Nov 4, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There was always an event in my area

Cons

So the business shuts down without any warning to the brand ambassadors. Majority have not received pay in weeks. The CEO is horrible with owning up to responsibility for the people under her. I refuse to give up on the money owed to me. More than likely will face a lawsuit.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

THEY went out of bussines so who's is gonna hand payment she now?

Nov 2, 2017 - Brand Ambassador in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work in the past like 3 different events and never had an issue til now

Cons

They owed me around 2500 dls at this events that last 3 weeks., and now they don't answer any of my phone calls or email

7. 5.0

Brand Ambassador

Oct 10, 2017 - Brand Ambassador in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

EPS is a great company to work with. They offer events quite often and sometimes have ongoing gigs which are nice.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to get on an event or they get them staffed very quickly.

8. 1.0

Terrible

Nov 10, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

The employees that handled day to day activity as well as the brand ambassadors were (mostly) fine, and generally flexible. Upper management caused numerous headaches.

Cons

Terrible management, inconsistent with finances and budget, horrible communication, and they don’t value their clients that need brand ambassador staff. No ownership of what they do.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

EPS shady

Oct 28, 2017 - Anonymous in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Was a great job.

Cons

They kicked us all out yesterday and filed bankruptcy out of nowhere.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Great Opportunity

Sep 11, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management does a great job training and answering all questions. Very young, fun, new age company with room to grow and prosper in your career. I started as an intern and by working hard I was given a full time role. I have now been at EPS for over a year and love my job. My coworkers are great and the leaders give you the tools to be successful.

Cons

Working weekends in the early morning takes some time to get used to. After you've adjusted to working almost every weekend for at least a few hours, the workload becomes a lot easier.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Reviews

EventPro Strategies Reviews FAQs

EventPro Strategies has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 85 reviews left anonymously by employees. 45% of employees would recommend working at EventPro Strategies to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, EventPro Strategies employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at EventPro Strategies. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

45% of EventPro Strategies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EventPro Strategies 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at EventPro Strategies to be compensation, career development, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, management.