Evergreen Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Evergreen Enterprises

2.0

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evergreen Enterprises (Richmond, VA).

Interview

I received a call in the morning from HR two days after I submit my application. Just asked me some basic question, including willingness to relocate, salary expectation, date available to start the position, etc. And received second call in the afternoon, and told me the interview time. The interview contain 3 people. One HR, and two manager from the department. No behavior question, just go through the resume, and the details of working experience. People are nice.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evergreen Enterprises in February 2018.

Interview

I applied on-line via Glassdoor, no email schedule in advance but just got a phone call one week later. Asked some behavioral questions and skill-related experience. The interview experience is really good and HR is nice. However, since I got the phone call without in-advance notice, I didn't prepare well.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evergreen Enterprises.

Interview

I applied online and several days late I got the interview invitation. There are two rounds interviews before I got the offer. The first is HR assistant phone interview and the second is Skype interview. People there are very nice and the interview process is quite smooth. Both supervisor and Sr HR attended the interview. Just some normal resume questions. Most of the questions are related to the position. Remember to ask good questions.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evergreen Enterprises in April 2015.

Interview

First interview was HR. Simple questions about the resume, trying to figure out what your experiences were to place you in the right position and department.
    Second interview was with department manager talking about detailed working experiences that are related to the manager's department.
    First and second round were skype. Third round was on site.
    Talked with the second round manager and discuss more detail about the work and responsibilities in the department. Introduced me to the teammates in the department.
    They can't really tell if you fake your resume. My colleague faked her experiences and they never figured this out and even gave that person a full time offer after the internship.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evergreen Enterprises.

Interview

Met with manager directly. Very laid back, with an tour of the corporate offices. Everything was laid out in the initial interview. Took a chance on the candidate's willingness to learn and not just experience.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evergreen Enterprises in November 2018.

Interview

Not great. Couldn't get much beyond much more than personal stuff. When did I get married. How many kids. What hobbies do I have. Didn't seem to care to discuss my qualifications much. I really think and probably agree that they were looking for someone younger.

ECommerce Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Evergreen Enterprises (Richmond, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was exciting and inspirational - it was practical, as I was given the opportunity to show off my skills and not just discuss them. I was taken on a tour of the building and met the people that I would be working with in the future. Usually, the interview process is worrisome, but in this case, it was actually fun.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could maintain a high quality of work while keeping to all of my deadlines.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evergreen Enterprises (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was a very quick. I applied via the company website and heard from the District Manager the next day. We had a phone interview, and online interview with the Regional Manager and then an offer. I was very surprised how quick it all took place, and now looking back feel they should take more time getting to know the person and abilities rather than just finding a warm body to fill the space.

Interview Questions

• How many sales calls do you average per week.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the car allowance and per diem. It was very easy and they readily obliged. I would recommend that anyone applying ask for a higher allowance because they will accept if you're persistent.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evergreen Enterprises (Richmond, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted over the phone. One of my customers recommended me. I asked them to send me the job description. I called back and scheduled a phone interview. The manager explained what they were looking for. They had a copy of my resume and could see that I qualified. I asked if I could have the job.

Interview Questions

• Do I like structure and accounability   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evergreen Enterprises (Richmond, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later I received a call to make an appointment for an interview. I went to the interview and spoke with the department manager and the team supervisor. The interview lasted maybe an hour.

Interview Questions

• The normal questions were asked about my experience, how I would handle certain situations.   Answer Question