Everlight Solar Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Everlight Solar

Everlight Solar

Application

I interviewed at Everlight Solar

Interview

Prescreening zoom call followed by a second interview. The first interview they don't give you a chance to ask any questions. The screener was very nice and positive. They are looking more towards character that skills.

Interview Questions
  • What superhero powers would you like to have and why?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everlight Solar (Houston, TX)

Interview

Virtual 10 minute or less meeting "to get to know you" but interviewer only Introduces herself and then shuts off video so only she can see you and you just hear her voice. They record it to show to higher ups. Never got a follow up. Guess my professionalism, hard work ethic, experience and education wasn't good enough.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think you have what it takes to fit into a team with lots of energy and enthusiasm?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everlight Solar (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

I had my first video screening interview a couple of days after I submitted my application. The interview was honestly really weird... It was through Zoom and the recruiter had her camera on just to say hi, then she turned it off to maintain a steady connection and said that it was because a lot of employees were conducting interviews at the same time. She told me that the interview would be recorded and sent to the hiring team at the company, so she must not actually work for them. She also started off by saying that she doesn't know anything about the company or position and that she can't answer any questions due to not actually being a part of the hiring team. It felt like a very forced and scripted interview and it was super impersonal. I felt like I was talking to myself or like I was talking to an automated voice. There was an awkward amount of time between my response and the start of her next question. I was given some general information about the company. I was told that I might receive an email in the next few weeks with the next steps to setting up my next interview.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a pro at using Apple products? Explain.

Everlight Solar

Application

I interviewed at Everlight Solar

Interview

The interview process took several weeks: from initial call through the offer stage. I think that the process could be substantially shorter. They do this for a reason though because only the best of the best are hired and it really shows. The people that you work with will take you to new places that you never knew you could go.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Everlight Solar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everlight Solar in Jul 2021

Interview

Interviews/phone screenings are a two way street. Candidates do a lot to prepare for these and I do not feel there was respect for this given during the process. 1) Candidates should be notified prior that the screening will be recorded and most importantly why it it being recorded. 2) The facilitator did not have their camera on making it awkward talking to a black screen. It isn’t fair nor does it show respect to ask candidates to be on camera while the facilitator is not. 3) Facilitator informed me they knew nothing about the role and was only there to ask questions. Again, it is a two way street and while you are evaluating my skills to see if I am a good fit for the role and organization, interviewees are doing the same. I had questions that I was not permitted to ask. 4) Facilitator hadn’t looked at my resume and when I asked the question was skipped over and they simply said “awesome.” 5) The questions asked made no sense and didn’t seem to gauge skill sets needed for the role. These questions could be asked during the application progress or during the assessment requested via Indeed. Overall this was not a good reflection of the organization and how the colleague experience would be if hired. I ask that you think about the candidates a bit more and show them more respect.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know how to use Apple/Mac products? Do you own a MacBook? Problem solving or attention to detail when dealing with customers?
3 people found this interview helpful

Everlight Solar

Application

I interviewed at Everlight Solar

Interview

After taking tests to seeing if you meet their minimum requirement, you are interviewed by an assistant to see if you are what they are after. As there system is unable to handle their large number of candidate interviews, you have to speak to basically a photo of the assistant whilst they ask questions and record the interview for review. I found the process very impersonal.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Everlight Solar

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everlight Solar in Jun 2021

Interview

First interview was a video screening on Zoom that was recorded. I was asked about 5 easy questions. I will be informed if I move on to the next step.

Interview Questions
  • What is more important, paying attention to detail or problem solving?

Everlight Solar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everlight Solar in Apr 2021

Interview

The process can be long and odd to some people, but in the best way. Questions are more about who you are and what you can do instead of focusing on the things you that you can't. It's a long process but it's much better than most interview processes you go through. A lot less stressful too.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Everlight Solar

Application

I interviewed at Everlight Solar

Interview

2 Interviews, good questions and conversations from the employer. There was an initial screening and then the next stage of the interview. It was held via zoom and ran about 25 minutes .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Everlight Solar

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Everlight Solar in Apr 2021

Interview

Received an invitation for a video interview. The interview was just me speaking to a blank screen while some unnamed person asked questions. Very unprofessional. Interview questions were not technical at all and were awkward to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews