Evox Images Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evox Images Interview Questions

Interviews at Evox Images

2.7

CG Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evox Images in October 2010.

Interview

I applied through linked in and was told I started the following Monday. No interview no nothing. I've heard the interview process now is much more rigorous these days.

Negotiation

They asked me what my starting wage was and I threw them a number. I was really surprised when they just accepted it.

Clerical Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evox Images.

Interview

Arrived through an agency referral so the interview process was limited since most of the screening was done by the agency. The process took less than two hours and I go a call several hours later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected in regard to questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evox Images in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process is very efficient. After an initial phone screen, and several online assessments, first on-site interview with hiring mgr and team members. Second with founder-CEO. Very direct and personal conversation, to ensure you are a strong fit with company culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about our business model   1 Answer

Negotiation

very straightforward, based on salary history

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Evox Images in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. Interviewed with several management team members. Every one I met at Evox were always friendly and very professional. I knew it was the right fit! The recruitment process was also very friendly and professional. I appreciate the online testing as well. Although the recruitment and interview process was lengthy, it was worth it. Also, there was very good communication from the recruiter. She explained the process before we started.

Negotiation

Professional

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Evox Images in June 2012.

Interview

Involves excessive tests, including an IQ test before being subjected to more tests just to get an interview. Once present for the interview, the same questions are asked repeatedly. Not sure what the objective is.

Interview Questions

• If you don't test well on the IQ test, you're application process is terminated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer an hourly rate, plus OT and present that as your salary and then retract it after you come in to sign new hire paperwork.

CG Modeler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Evox Images (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Standard procedure in the beginning. I was contacted by HR for an interview, then came in to interview with the team managers and lead. Then I was given an hour and a half 3d modeling test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in None (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evox Images (None (Italy)).

Interview

Very straightforward. People I dealt with were very courteous, professional and eager to share the many benefits of working at EVOX without being overly "salesy". I really appreciated that approach. It has proven to be a great place to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straightforward.