Expert Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Expert Global

Interviews for Top Jobs at Expert Global

Sort:

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Expert Global (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a pool campus drive organized by its recruitment agency. They needed about 100 candidates for data engineer role, There were total 6 rounds:
    1.Technical & quantitative aptitude test.
    2. Written Test
    3. Group Discussion
    4. Technical Interview
    5. HR Interview
    6. Managerial Interview

Out of these first 3 were conducted at college in Pune and remaining were conducted at Aurangabad HQ.

The job description was vague and incomplete. They were hiring candidates only for data labeling job (misguiding candidates) which is going to be done with just a software. By using it we have to just label image/video data. They lured candidates with so-called corporate training in Germany. The pay wasn't a decent one. The strict agreement of 2 years service with 3 months unpaid notice was a hell of a burden on the job candidate.

Interview Questions

• Technical and aptitude test had c, c++, data structure, html5 based questions and questions for aptitude(quanti + verbal). Written test had 3 questions: 1.write the difference between if-else and switch statement with an example. 2. Write the difference between c and c++. 3.Write a program.(ex. Find factorial of a number, primality test, check if no. is odd or even. etc.)   Answer Question
    • In HR and Managerial rounds, they ask technical questions too. Asked to write a program in different programming languages since I mentioned those languages on the resume. They asked questions regarding language in which I have done certifications.   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Viman Nagar (India)

Application

I interviewed at Expert Global (Viman Nagar (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There are three rounds
    1st round is MCQ round (technical and general apt)
    2nd round is Coding
    3rd round Technical and HR interview
    In HR round the asked about family background, BE project and Logic of solved programs in coding round

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Expert Global (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Rounds:
                1.Aptitude Test:
                2.Programming Round
               3.Technical Round
               4.HR:

Interview Questions

• Aptitude Test: Consist of 2 sections General(40 Que) And Technical(20 Que)
                           technical questions based on database and CPP.

Programming Questions: Armstrong Number, Alphabet Patterns, string comparison, Power of number, Area of Triangle, Factorial, Palindrome

Technical Round: Questions Based on Programming Round, Project

HR: Tell me about yourself, family background, etc.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Expert Global (Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)) in October 2012.

Interview

7 steps of application process includes the 3 kinds of interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Expert Global (Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

There were 5 rounds in this interview process.
    1st Round : Aptitude Test
                              It had total 60 questions, 40 questions of aptitude and 20 questions of technical and the time limit was 60 mins.
    2nd Round : Group Discussion
                                On the basis of communication skill, 1 or 2 students were selected out of group of 5 students.
    3rd Round : Technical Test
                                It had 5 programming questions out of which 3 were needed to be written in any programming language, most preferably in C++.
    4th Round : Technical Interview

5th Round : HR Interview .

Interview Questions

• How many programming languages do you know and how C++ is different than C   Answer Question