ExpertVoice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExpertVoice Interview Questions

Interviews at ExpertVoice

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExpertVoice in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Received a Hackerrank which was easy. After that scheduled a tech screen over Zoom. The interviewer was very nice and helpful. He started with few questions on the background and then gave me a coding question. I was a lot nervous and misunderstood the question and wrote a buggy code. The interviewer was nice to point out the mistakes but I didn't change it(I literally froze).

After the interview, I got an email saying that they won't be moving forward. The recruiter was very helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions

ExpertVoice Response

May 1, 2017 – Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some insight into your experience. HackerRank is new for us and it is good to understand that the test was too easy. We also appreciate your... More

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ExpertVoice.

Interview

At first, I had a good initial conversation with the recruiter and the team, so was going to continue with the onsite process. Then the recruiter changed my onsite to a video interview. Before the interview, they misremembered the time and got me contacted during when they thought the interview should happen. The interview was okay, lasting for 4 hours on video, I answered almost every questions and was waiting to hear back from them, but I never not heard back in one week and I was having a headline eagle to get an answer. So I emailed them back and got a call very quickly and they rejected me with a more than obvious excuse. It seems they do not want to hire me initially, so that they do not want to pay me the onsite expense, treat the interview casually, and rejected me anyway....But you've wasted me a lot of time and energy!!!! Very bad experience. You should reject me at first if you think I am not qualified.

Interview Questions

ExpertVoice Response

May 8, 2018 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry you had such a bad experience. Someone from a different team was helping schedule these interviews and there was a bit of confusion on our end. I know... More

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ExpertVoice (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by an on-site interview. On-site interview started with panel-interview with very general questions about motivation for applying with company. This was followed by a technical interview with very high -level system design type of questions. Finally, there was an informal get-together with the specific team that needed the position filled.

Client Services Interview

Interview

First a skype interview then an in office interview. I interviewed with my future manager and two of his peers as well as 4 team members. They asked a lot of behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment and why?   1 Answer

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpertVoice (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Applied online and was invited to interview 2 weeks later. First interview was with Director, which was pretty straight forward and conversational. Second interview that day was with COO. He was very prepared and asked questions zeroing in on my resume. Overall I was impressed with both gentlemen and company. Then they went "radio silent" for nearly a month, explaining they were regrouping on position. Ended up accepting an offer at another company instead.

Interview Questions

• Who do you see as the customers for this role?   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExpertVoice (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Very casual. Group setting where a panel asked a variety of questions. Lasted about 30-60 minutes. Tended to focus on experience I had from 10 years ago and only got to the recent, most relevant information at the end.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in the industry and past education.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ExpertVoice in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and then the HR rep called me the following week to conduct an interview on the spot without a prearranged time.

I am hearing impaired and there was no place during the application process to indicate that I needed accommodations. When the HR rep called, she didn't inform me that she was going to be conducting a full interview at that time and just ask if I had a minute to speak. Therefore I didn't let her know that using the phone would be an issue. I had an extremely difficult time on the call and kept telling her that I couldn't hear her. When she finally stopped asking questions, I explained that I hadn't expected a full interview and that I would have made other arrangements had I known.

When other companies conduct phone interviews, they setup appointments which allows me to ensure they call me on my landline.

I have applied for positions, that I am more than qualified for, with the Experticity since. I receive rejection emails within hours. So not only does this company NOT make accommodations for the disabled, they then use it as an automatic disqualifier for future consideration for employment.

Mar 7, 2017 – Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition

We are very sorry this was your experience in the interview process. We assure you, this is not our policy and we do not discriminate. This does not hide the fact you felt this way and for this we... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at ExpertVoice (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2018.

Interview

Took too long. I was in the process for months. I remember my first interview being in the beginning of May and not getting an offer until the end of September. I interviewed with two C level executives which is fine, as I was a strategic hire, but my interview process was delayed because of schedules and getting on their calendar.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpertVoice in November 2016.

Interview

HR person is not qualified to be in her position. Emailed me to setup a time to do the phone interview and she didn't call. I called her she didn't answer. Emailed her and she ended up calling at a random time. Unprofessional discussion

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ExpertVoice (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I was contacted by their HR and a phone screen was setup with the VP. The phone screen went well and I was brought on-site for an interview loop with the rest of the team.

I was scheduled to interview with about 5 people, including the VP and the CTO. The first 3 interviews went really well with the devs. But, when it came time to do the design interview with the VP, things went south really fast. He became irritated when I couldn't figure out a particular part of the problem and it made me very uncomfortable. Because of that, I became discouraged and couldn't wait for his session to end. In the end, he became disinterested and started answering texts/emails on his phone. Shortly thereafter, he told me he was the last person I'd be interviewing (even though I still had the CTO to meet but I got the hint) and led me to the door. I was happy to leave early!

I got a call from the HR the following week explaining that she was still waiting to get feedback from everyone but the preliminary response was positive. That was the last time I ever heard from them even after sending a follow-up email.

In the end, I'm glad I wasn't contacted because I would have rejected any offer. After my experience with the VP I knew this would be a toxic environment to work in.

Interview Questions

ExpertVoice Response

May 1, 2017 – Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for this feedback. We truly appreciate your honesty and we are sorry that you had a negative experience. We are working to resolve this and we appreciate you bringing it to our... More