KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

ExpertVoice Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 37 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

ExpertVoice

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ExpertVoice in Feb 2022

Interview

I was involved in about 4 different interviews with various different people in diversified roles within the company. They were all conducted over the phone or through zoom. The interviews were professional, yet the staff made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay working with a category that you aren’t familiar with?
    1 Answer

ExpertVoice

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpertVoice

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interviews and the process moved pretty quickly. I was not offered the position but was called back the same day to apply for another similar position on the team. They felt that I was a great fit for the company and wanted me to talk to the new hiring manager. I took the time to do another interview with this manager and was then strung along for 2 weeks with no communication or next steps, only to find out that they offered the job to a different candidate (after I had to reach out). I was very disappointed in the lack of communication and respect for my time.

Interview Questions
  • What's one thing you don't like about your current job? What's your relationship like with your current boss? What makes you different / stand out from other candidates?

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

ExpertVoice

Application

I interviewed at ExpertVoice

Interview

I was very impressed by the interview process. I was able to meet with multiple leaders, all who were very approachable, realistic of the challenges and opportunities the company faced. Everyone I met were all-around good humans.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

ExpertVoice

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ExpertVoice

Interview

For this position, there was a phone call and a written exercise that's in line with the position's primary responsibilities. Applicants then present that product as if they were presenting to a client. That portion was a bit difficult only because the responsibilities were so unique for me. The hiring process also typically includes a team interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ExpertVoice

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ExpertVoice in May 2020

Interview

Awesome interview process, honestly a breath of fresh air. I started out with Ryan in recruiting and he was personable and very easy to talk to. As things progressed I found that a common theme at ExpertVoice was that regardless of rank in the company, everyone seemed to be very real and laid back while also keeping it professional. Seems like it would be a fun group of people to work with.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my current role and past history, the things you would expect. The questions seemed to focus more on who you were and what you could bring to the table rather than being overly technical.

ExpertVoice

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ExpertVoice in Mar 2020

Interview

Met with different people over multiple interviews, everyone was very welcoming (great genuine culture!), interview was critical thought driven with examples of accomplishments in previous roles. Adding more words for the 30 word minimum.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ExpertVoice

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ExpertVoice

Interview

I loved my interview process. They were very personable, casual and the recruiter did a great job keeping open communication with me during the process. I even ended up leaving the building at points to go on a walk as part of my interview. Great people, great culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ExpertVoice

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ExpertVoice in Jan 2020

Interview

I had a screening interview, a design test, and an on-site interview. All of which went well and the total time between applying and the on-site interview was about 2-3 weeks Everyone was really nice and I really wanted to work there, so I put them as a priority and worked around their schedule (missing other interview opportunities). Then I received an email saying that they decided to postpone hiring for the position. I tried to follow up via email but received no reply from anyone. I feel like they wasted my time, especially because they had me do a design challenge that took 2 days to complete, and I received no follow-up in my attempts to reach out. I was essentially ghosted. Very disappointed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpertVoice (Salt Lake City, UT) in Jan 2020

Interview

Ryan and the ExpertVoice team are the welcoming, genuine, and intelligent kind of people this world needs more of.  From the moment of my first interview to the offer,  this process was nothing short of amazing.  It was clear with every team member I talked to that this company culture encouraged and helped their employees be their best. 10/10 recommend.

Interview Questions
  • What work environment do you do best in? What would you do in the first 90 days of this job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpertVoice (Salt Lake City, UT) in Aug 2019

Interview

The recruiter sent me an email to schedule a phone interview. It was bad enough the recruiter was looking for someone that lives in Salt Lake. I told the recruiter I live 15 minutes away from Salt Lake. Sent me an email to schedule a phone interview, sent the time I am available. Got a second email telling me those times don't work. I had to ask when she's available. She set a time and date for her to call me. She never did, sent a follow up email and never got a reply back. I DO NOT recommend this company as an employee or a client.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Interviews

ExpertVoice Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at ExpertVoice according to 45 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 29.90%